Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$82
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$93
GardenInn.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$82
PricelineUS$93
All reviews front desk shuttle driver an excellent hotel excellent stay close to the airport short stay breakfast buffet city guatemala states personnel country zona
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2019

Clean, comfortable room! Fantastic for business trips!

The staff was always friendly and helpful, they made my stay wonderful. Good food and great Breakfast Buffet.

Also they have Shuttle Service to the airport, which they are near as well!

I'll definitely use this hotel once again on my next visit.

Room tip: Good Breakfast Buffet!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AlainT1218
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2019

Dear AlainT1218:

Greetings from HGI Guatemala!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We really appreciate your nice comments, We are very glad to know that you had a good time with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2019

Travelled from London to Guatemala via Atlanta - had a long and delayed flight. Arrived late at night as a lone female and not only was I unable to connect to WIFI but I couldn’t call the hotel or see my pre-arranged airport transfer. I had messaged them a couple of times to let them know my flight kept getting delayed later and later. It was pretty traumatic feeling stranded at the airport. I finally noticed a Hilton shuttle but for a different hotel so asked the driver if he could contact Hilton Garden Inn for me. It turns out the correct driver was waiting for me but wasn’t holding a sign with my name, nor did he wear any uniform/have a logo or anything on his car. I had to just trust he was legit and get in. Thankfully all was ok but Hilton should know better in future and ensure all staff wear uniform or some kind of logo and ensure if they’re collecting multiple people make sure all the name as on the same board.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2019

Dear Sightsee59239256072:

We really sorry the inconvenience you experienced with the airport transfer and we sincerly apologize. We are constantly working to improve our hotel and your comments will help us improve in this area.

We hope that despite this inconvenience you had a nice experience with us. We would love to have one more opportunity in the future to have you staying with us so you can, hopefully, change this first impression for another one much more special to you.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

wow. where do I begin? Well from day one the staff was friendly and super helpful. i was able to book all my adventures from right at the front desk. The service here is top notch and everyone is treated like VIPs. i will make this my home next time i come back. If you're coming to Guatemala City do yourself a favor and stay here. I promise you will not be disappointed. I give my stay 6 stars of that was possible.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank laturelt
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2019

Dear Laturelt:
What a pleasure to read your nice review about your time at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, We are thrilled you had an excellent experience with us.
We appreciate you being our guest, and we would cannot wait to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.
Thanks again for the feedback.

Have a GREAT day!

Reviewed 3 April 2019

Clean room, comfortable bed. location is excellent. 10 minutes to the airport. Friendly and courteous staff. Shuttle service is provided by the hotel. Overall it was an excellent service from everyone.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Sandra:
First of all, we want to thank you for your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay in our property through Tripadvisor. We are very happy to know you enjoyed the cleanliness of the room, our comfortable beds and our staff service.
Our goal is to create an extraordinary experience for each and every guest.
We would be more than delighted to welcome you again!

Have a NICE Day!

Reviewed 26 March 2019

I was traveling to Antigua Guatemala but my flight from the US arrived in Guatemala City late at night. I needed an inexpensive place to stay for the night before driving to my final destination in the morning. This hotel provided a clean, quiet and inexpensive place to stay that was very close to the airport; my room certainly was comparable to similar hotels in the U.S. I called ahead for the complimentary airport pickup and the private driver met me at the airport.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank fgrnyc

Dear fgrnyc:
Greetings from HGI Guatemala!
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to know you found the hotel facilities and our staff service to your liking.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future and make your stay better and brighter!
Have a GREAT Day!