Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/08/15
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
TravelocityUS$93
All reviews front desk shuttle driver an excellent hotel excellent stay close to the airport short stay breakfast buffet city guatemala states personnel country zona
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2019 via mobile

wow. where do I begin? Well from day one the staff was friendly and super helpful. i was able to book all my adventures from right at the front desk. The service here is top notch and everyone is treated like VIPs. i will make this my home next time i come back. If you're coming to Guatemala City do yourself a favor and stay here. I promise you will not be disappointed. I give my stay 6 stars of that was possible.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank laturelt
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2019

Dear Laturelt:
What a pleasure to read your nice review about your time at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, We are thrilled you had an excellent experience with us.
We appreciate you being our guest, and we would cannot wait to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.
Thanks again for the feedback.

Have a GREAT day!

Reviewed 3 April 2019

Clean room, comfortable bed. location is excellent. 10 minutes to the airport. Friendly and courteous staff. Shuttle service is provided by the hotel. Overall it was an excellent service from everyone.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sandra:
First of all, we want to thank you for your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala and for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay in our property through Tripadvisor. We are very happy to know you enjoyed the cleanliness of the room, our comfortable beds and our staff service.
Our goal is to create an extraordinary experience for each and every guest.
We would be more than delighted to welcome you again!

Have a NICE Day!

Reviewed 26 March 2019

I was traveling to Antigua Guatemala but my flight from the US arrived in Guatemala City late at night. I needed an inexpensive place to stay for the night before driving to my final destination in the morning. This hotel provided a clean, quiet and inexpensive place to stay that was very close to the airport; my room certainly was comparable to similar hotels in the U.S. I called ahead for the complimentary airport pickup and the private driver met me at the airport.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank fgrnyc

Dear fgrnyc:
Greetings from HGI Guatemala!
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are very happy to know you found the hotel facilities and our staff service to your liking.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future and make your stay better and brighter!
Hotel HIlton Garden Inn Guatemala

Reviewed 18 March 2019

We were treated with courtesy and cordiality. The room was well equipped and their restaurant had some of the better food in Guatemala. Service was for breakfast, lunch and dinner and at all times the quality of their food did not waver, everything was excellent.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Guillermo U
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear Guillermo U:

Thank you for sharing here in TripAdvisor your recent experience with us. We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with the hotel facilities, staff service and our delicious food. At HGI we continuously work with our team to motivate them to attend our guests with warm and kindness, and your nice comments help us to recognize our staff for their efforts, we are very happy to have a team that enjoy attending our guests.

Reviewed 15 February 2019

Myself and another pilot stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City for four days. The Zone 9 location is very close to the airport, along with many restaurants. There are several American restaurants nearby (Chilis, TGI Friday, P.F. Changs), along with great local spots. Oakland Mall in Zone 10 is new, and as nice as any in the U.S.; 5 or 6 stories. A walk to Zone 1, Old Town, was just under an hour.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2019

Dear 176TomS:
Greetings from HGI Guatemala! Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us here on TripAdvisor.
We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with the hotel facilities, our staff service and the hotel location.