All reviews front desk open atrium spoke excellent english shuttle pickup nice hotel both ways bars and restaurants business or pleasure rooms were very clean fitness center early check hotel shuttle the wi fi shower head bed was comfortable stay there again great place to stay
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great place to stay in zone 10. Very good location within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Excellent breakfast buffet for 2 was included in my room rate. The staff makes you feel welcome as soon as you arrive. I stay here whenever I visit GTC.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 11 June 2018

This was my first trip to Guatemala. I was there on business and the company I was visiting recommended 3 hotels. Since I'm a Hilton Honors member I decided to stay with Hilton and I'm glad that I did. Everything was 1st class and I'm completely satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... G, Asistente de Operaciones at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear EDR1103:

What a pleasure to read your outstanding review about your time at HILTON GARDEN INN GUATEMALA. We are thrilled you had an excellent experience with us. We appreciate you being our guest, and we would cannot wait to welcome you back the next time you are in Guatemala Thanks again for the feedback!

Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Our family stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City
13 Calle 7-65, Ciudad de Guatemala, Guatemala on May 28-30 2018. What was to have been a one night stay before a 6 AM flight back to Denver became a stressful experience when my husband had to be rushed to Hospital Universitario Esperanza, Guatemala City, Guatemala for severe dehydration and food poisoning. My husband could not walk and I was there with my two young sons. The staff at the hotel was wonderful and I don't know how I could have managed without them. Luis the front desk person found the hospital for us reassuring me that the senior doctor Dr Lopez was bilingual, arranged for the wheelchair and the hotel shuttle to take us to the hospital. Hermalindo a strapping young man helped my husband into the chair and with Pedre Piablo (spelling?) the shuttle driver helped get him into the shuttle, no small feat as my husband is 200 lbs and tall. Later that day I dropped my sons back at the hotel, so they could eat breakfast and hang out in the room wih Ipads while I returned to the hospital and Luis made sure that all charges were sent to the room for whatever the boys might want and took my number just in case of an emergency. Later Luis would also arrange for a taxi at 4 am when I sent my sons home on Monday to resume school while I stayed with my husband through his recovery. As a checked out of the hospital Dave the shuttle driver drove me to the hospital and told me they would be happy to take us to the airport from the hotel when we were ready to go home. The front desk arranged to extend my stay one day at a time, kept us in the same room and discounted our rate to match the first night, updated our keys and generated a new WIFI password 3+ times as I kept misplacing the code. I don't think I tipped once, I should have of course however I was frazzled. Regardless the staff was helpful, positive, patient and offered to help at every turn. We will stay here next time we are in Guatemala City for vacation.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank HayanBuergisser
Hilton Garden I... G, Director Comercial at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Hayan Buergisser:

Greetings from Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala!

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are very happy to hear you found the hotel facilities and our staff service to your liking. At HGI we continuously work with our team to motivate them to attend our guests with warm and kindness, and your nice comments help us to recognize our staff for their efforts, we are happy to have a team that enjoy attending our guests.

We hope your husband feels much better and knows that it will be a pleasure to serve you again in your next visit to Guatemala.

Have a GREAT day!

Estephanie de León
Hotel Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Hotel located quite far from the city center with a free shuttle bus to and from the airport. Near the hotel there is a TransMetro bus stop, which you can efficiently get to the center. The hotel is already a bit tired. Service smiling and obliging, breakfast very tasty.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear Novart13:
Thank you for taking the time to share here in TripAdvisor your recent experience at Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala. We really appreciate your nice comments, We are happyto know that you had a good time with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future and make your stay better and brighter.

Have a wolderful day!

Hotel HIlton Garden Inn Guatemala

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The staff at Hilton Garden Inn are very friendly. Love that they are centrally located. The rooms are very clean, And their buffet breakfast is delicious. My family and I visit Guatemala every year and we always stay there. Highly recommend it

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nydia, Greetings from HGI Guatemala!
We really appreciate your nice comments, we are very glad to know that you had a good time with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn Guatemala