Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$128
Hotels.comUS$128
Hyatt.comUS$128
PricelineUS$128
CheapTicketsUS$128
Trip.comUS$151
All reviews rooftop pool beautiful hotel pf changs food court rooms are spacious i highly recommend this hotel restaurants and shopping the entire hotel wonderful stay great option late at night definitely stay here again place to stay business trip other hotels living room lake atitlan
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2019

Resevacion was a hassle, was there the prior month and it was great. This time my expectation was just as high and felt let down. I will still consider this hotel along with the Westin. Love the Guatemalan theme.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
María José S, MOD at Hyatt Centric Guatemala City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Mr. De Leon, we regret having caused any inconvenience, we will do our best it does not happen again.

Our sincere apologies,

Hyatt Centric Guatemala.

Reviewed 26 November 2019

If you want to stay at a place were you are treated like family, you don’t need to search anymore. This is by far the best hotel you will ever stay at. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Wanderer, it is a pleasure to receive such comments. We hope to have you back very soon, to what you can call your house in Guatemala.

Hyatt Centric Guatemala.

Reviewed 26 November 2019

I recently checked out the Hyatt Centric on my last stay in Guatemala City and I was extremely impressed by how nice this place was and what a great deal I got on the price. I typically stay at a different high-end hotel in GC and Hyatt Centric has caused me to switch my loyalty! The room was extremely nice, clean, and modern. The hotel is attached to a mall with several restaurants inside (including a PF Changs) and service was impeccable.The only weird thing had to do with the airport shuttle in the morning. They have an airport shuttle, so I asked them for the schedule and checked out at the specified time. I think the shuttle ran once/hour or something, so I checked out earlier than needed so I could be on the shuttle. What I didn't realize is that the shuttle isn't free and I was the only one on it, so it ended up being slightly ridiculous that I came down earlier than needed for this shuttle ride. Don't get me wrong -- the shuttle was fine. I just didn't need to ride to the airport alone in a giant van when I easily could have just gotten an Uber. But other than that, I thought this place was amazing and I will definitely be back!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank trailblazer119

Dear Trailblazer119

Thank you so much for staying with us and for changing your loyalty to our wonderful service! We're happy to have you and welcome you as our new family member, we will always strive in order for you to stay with us, and to make your experience even more pleasant every time you come to Hyatt Centric Guatemala.

We're sorry to hear that the shuttle information wasn't provided properly, in order for you to get to the airport in a more suitable hour. We will take this feedback in consideration for future so we can improve your stay next time you come back to us.

Kind Regards,

Hyatt Centric Guatemala

Reviewed 21 November 2019

Had a 4-night stay here just a couple of days ago, and I must say, I couldn't let the opportunity to recommend this hotel right away. The location is great, you have quick access to very good restaurants and shopping options within a couple of minutes. The hotel itself is clean, elegant, very well decorated; rooms are spacious. Heated pool, bars/rest in the hotel are great, the food all around is EXTREMELY good. The service, from the front desk staff to waiters, all collaborators were always courteous and quick to accommodate all needs and requests. I definitely found the hotel I will keep coming back to in Guatemala City.... no doubt!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2019

Excellent service and attention to the details and the people at this hotel who make the experience even better. It's worth to mention Mrs.
Sierra (Quality) and Mr. Diego (Restaurant). A+. I'm sure that I will repeat the experience next time in Guatemala.

• Trip type: Travelled on business