“Had Lunch Today”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #31 of 53 Restaurants in Americus
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 922 East Lamar St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Americus, GA serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ordered a whopper with cheese and a senior tea and was not pushed to order any thing else, which I liked. When I order I oreder

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Decided to have a burger for à change yesterday and headed for this spot. Got the whopper with fries and order was taken promptly and got it correct. Food was prepared properly and we enjoyed..
I don't do a lot of fast food, but this is the place I head for when I do..:)

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The food here is horrible and they need to close this restaurant for good. I usually eat here whenever I'm visiting Americus and the last couple times it's been horrible and nothing is made right. The whopper I had was soggy and th cheese was so melted that I couldn't see it on the burger and the tomatoes were soggy and the Lettuce was in Chunks and brown. Seems like no one cares about the preparation of the food and seems like everything at this restaurant is horrible. I am done after my last visit and I got food poison this restaurant really need a health inspection and I don't see how they can ever pass serving such horrible food. I will never eat there again and I will not recommend this restaurant to no one.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 July 2016

We ate at this Burger King several times while visiting Americus, GA. Each time the food was hot and good. The Employees were friendly and helpful. The restaurant was always clean. We took advantage of their $10.00 Whopper Meal deal, which was plenty of food for us, and it included drinks. We will eat here again when visiting the area.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Normal BK food but extremely friendly and welcoming staff. Nice quick breakfast service. Everyone who walked past asked if we had everything and said good morning.

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!