“New in town”

Gyro City Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Americus
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My brother wanted to try this and it was not busy at lunch time so we went in. The sandwich was really good. They served tea in demitasse cups which I thought was really cool.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Yhe cashier/Hostess was very nice and imformative

We originally went in for wings but they no longer serve wings ☹
But i did get the Chicken philly and fries and my taste buds danced....
Very tasty wasnt dry those fries were goos ans crispy and had rhe mist delicious seasoning....

We were also given a warm tea that was very tasty and that's saying alot for me because i am truly a southern sweet tea gal...

The Hostess was very informative on tje CARDOMOM TEA.....i googled she was right thr2 tea has great natural health benefits...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

1  Thank Tiffy J
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We stopped in for lunch. The gyro and fries were cooked to order. Both were very good. I requested my onions be grilled and they were happy to do it. The cardamom tea was great. The baklava was delicious. We enjoyed our chat with the owner.

1  Thank klassikid
Reviewed 11 March 2018

After a long day of travel, we were relieved that the door wasn't locked when we arrived 3 minutes before the rather early 8:00 closing. But, the staff was welcoming and were happy that we were willing to settle for take-out. My wife and I had lamb gyros with fries. The meat and sauce were succulent and the pita wrap was amazingly fresh and tender. The fries were nicely spiced. The cardamon tea was a little sweet for my taste, but added an authentic extra to a very satisfying dinner. Looking forward to returning the Gyro City.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We just finished a wonderful gyro at Gyro City. Excellent !!!! Lamb was delicious. Everything is prepared as you wait. Best gyros we have ever had. The baklava was out of this world too. If you’re near Americus make a point of eating here.