“Wine tasting”

Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Americus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Some of the best wine I have tasted in a long time. I do like sweet wines and the ones I have tasted were good and sweet. I did have several bottles for company this past week-end and everyone really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We happened to find the winery through TripAdvisor while visiting the area. The staff was so great to give us a sampling and lessons about the process, grapes, etc. too. It was so good that my craft beer loving husband, walked out with 4 bottles! Thanks for great time, great wine and relaxing atmosphere!
Highly recommend supporting this local gem!

1  Thank 157pattyh
Matthew J, Owner at Wolf Creek Plantation Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you, we enjoyed having you here!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

As an Atlanta resident I've toured many North Georgia wineries but they have nothing on Wolf Creek Plantation! South Georgia hospitality at its best! The staff are all very knowledgeable about the wines and the Muscadines. Watching Wolf Creek- the golf course become Wolf Creek- the winery has been amazing. I attended a beautiful wedding there and would recommend it as a venue to any Georgia bride-to-be! Go visit, you won't be disappointed and you might just find a new favorite wine!

Matthew J, Owner at Wolf Creek Plantation Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Every time I walk into this place, it's like visiting family! Everyone is so friendly and eager to answer every question that I may have....either about the vineyard, the wine making process, or the wine itself. And, it's now the ONLY wine I drink! There is none better in my opinion!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

You're so kind Trina! Thank you.