“Great option for a change of pace in Belize City”
Review of Taka Kitchen

Taka Kitchen
Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Reviewed 22 April 2017

First off, this restaurant is actually called Taka Kitchen at least according to their Facebook page. I went here with a few friends one day for lunch and loved it. We ordered some goyuza and sweet potato tempura for starters and both were very good. For my lunch I order the shrimp tempura roll which was fantastic, it was basically rice, crap and avocado in a roll with a shrimp tempura on top with a delectable sauce. One friend got a Dragon roll which is Boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, avocado, and eel sauce. He loved it, and finally we had the local who had never had Japanese food and he ordered the Stir Fried Udon which he liked.

Bottom line, everything we got was great. It was expensive for Belize ~$100 Belize ($50 US) for 3 of us but in the US that would be reasonable.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Taka San never disappoints. Yesterday my boyfriend invited me to lunch. California rolls, spicy tuna rolls, salmon and cheese rolls and spider rolls.
Every was great! I barely managed to take pictures because the flavours were amazing!
I surely recommend this place.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Excellent Sushi in Belize. It's a little on the pricey side but the quality of the Sushi is just oh so delicious. Can't wait to go there again.
Highly recommend..

1  Thank LaVie2010
Reviewed 29 December 2016

And their food has only improved. Always excellent and painstakingly prepared and garnished. They don't always have sashimi, but when they do it's excellent. Especially the local tuna. Service is top notch.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We visited over the Christmas holiday break and they were one of the few places open. They didn't have a lot of menu items because they hadn't gotten in their food supplies. Totally understandable. The Salmon sushi wasn't fresh but still tasty. The spicy tuna was standard. But since we were still hungry we ordered the terriyaki chicken rice burger... What a yummy treat and totally worth the $B4!