“Best drinks and Pizza and incredible location”
Review of Baymen's Tavern

Baymen's Tavern
Ranked #17 of 117 Restaurants in Belize City
Description: Sip an exotic island beverage on the veranda as you look over the garden area, the pool deck or the majestic Caribbean Sea at this family-friendly tavern. If you aren’t thirsty, enjoy live music and a meal in the air-conditioned section. A kids’ menu is also available.
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I just love the location with a beautiful ocean view and 5 star service. I had a pizza the first time I sent to the Tavern then notice many other guest enjoying Burgers, Chicken Sandwiches, Cesar Salad and
Ceviche which is my husbands favorite. So now its our spot for Ceviche and a great Salad and yes Pizza.
A must while you are in Belize City

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Although not staying at the Radisson hotel, I spent a day at the pool (Paid US$5.00 to do so) and had lunch at the Baymen's Tavern. Inside the air-conditioned part of the restaurant was about half full of diners and a sprinkling of people sat on the wide verandah. Service was a little slow and the "British-style fish and chips" I ordered was heavily coated in very thick batter that I had to peel off. Perhaps other dishes would have been more palatable.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018

We ended up eating lunch here twice. It is one of the Fort George Radisson's restaurants. The prices were a little higher than other places we ate in Belize, but it is part of a higher end hotel that sits on the water.
They had a lot of different options on the menu. (Burgers, seafood, wraps, salads, etc) The first time I had the lobster bites. It is like chicken tenders except with lobster. The portions were way larger than I expected. The service was also very good. This reminded me more of a restaurant you would find in the US, than many of the other places we ate in Belize.
It has a nice relaxed atmosphere. It you are in the area, it is a really good choice for food.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Part of the Radisson hotel, this restaurant offers good variety of food at decent price. Service is excellent.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We ate lunch at Baymen's Tavern while waiting for our room to become available at the Radisson. Service was very slow, but the food was good. Easy to pay with US credit card (Visa).

Date of visit: August 2018