“Delicious Wings by the sea”
Review of Hour Bar & Grill

Hour Bar & Grill
Ranked #18 of 107 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 April 2017

The truth is i celebrated my birthday a few years ago and the food was awful but the drinks were delicious. However, I decided to give them another try since I heard the cook was changed. A friend and I went for barbeque wings. They were finger-licking good. The service was very good and not as slow as before. The ambience was clean and cool sea breeze was blowing from the Caribbean Sea. My piñacolada was great. If you are looking for cool spot to hand out overlooking the sea with an open bar with natural atmosphere this is the place to be.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The issue with this restaurant is the inconsistent food and service. The owner seems to have his stool at the bar and likes to indulge a little too much with the drink himself. Their prices have gone up 4x times the original amount on some items and the food quality is not the same. If you can find the kitchen open. We have been 4 times and they allowed us to get all the way to sitting and order a soft drink then we asked for menus and they told us sorry the kitchen is closed. This was at lunch 4 times. The last time was actually the last time we would go but tried again and the prices now are through the roof. Typical !!
Not worth the wasted time to get there for bad service and food

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Ordered a pizza with EVERYTHING!!! 28.Bzd of awesome goodness!! Fresh and delicious. The large us a bit small but tastes overload.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Excellent burger! Walking distance from the Ramada Princess Hotel (safe to walk at night). Service was a little slow, but the food was probably the best we had in Belize, so worth it.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Lunch here was good. I tried the lionfish ceviche, not really thinking I was going to like it. It turned out to be absolutely delicious! (There's also a certain satisfaction in eating invasive exotics.) It was the best ceviche I had in my week in Belize, although the others were good too.

The mozzarella sticks here weren't great. Have the ceviche instead. :)