“Neat litle place”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Belize City
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A unique experience to the regular bakery you would find in Belize! We describe our self as a Portable Eatable or Grab & Go establishment with a little mellower pace. We are well known for our wide variety of breakfast items such as our huge johnny cakes with numerous combination of fillings, panini, patties, quiche, the challenging Mann breakfast, danish, muffins,cinnamon twist, THE BEST AND WIDEST SELECTION OF CROISSANTS IN BELIZE, our can't get enough of BANANA BREAD, and much more items as we are constantly baking and putting out new items as the day progress. Did somebody say its time for a SUGARFIX?? Well, we have a large selection of desserts to choose from such as another favorite...BROWNIES! scrumptious cheesecakes, oversize cookies, selection of cakes and the best Gelato you will find that is personally made for us by a master Italian gelato maker from Gelateria TuttiFrutti in Placencia and then flown to us. We invite you to come in and 'TASTE THE LOVE IN EVERY BITE'
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I decided to stop in here while I was visiting the area. It was late afternoon when I was there so I just got some drinks and I tried the local chocolates. It was a little pricey, but I did enjoy my treat so no complaint here . I had great, friendly service which added to the experience. They even let me sample some of the chocolate since i was having a hard time deciding . I chose the sea salt lime chocolate, and it hit the spot after a long day.
Thank you for the sweet indulgence and welcoming atmosphere toward me as a tourist. I am glad I chose to stop in.

1  Thank Dana J
Sugarfix B, Owner at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you very much for visiting us and taking the time to review our shop at the Cruise Ship Terminal ( Fort Street Tourism Village). We have just recently open in the Tourism Village and your review comes as a BIG WELCOME for us. Thank you once again for getting your SUGARFIX with our friendly staff.
P.S The Sea Salt Lime is the biggest seller!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

excellent pastries and cakes - fresh, home made and very creative.
the do ship orders by Maya Airline.

Sugarfix B, Owner at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, but most of all, thank you for visiting us and we look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is a fun little spot that is mostly known to locals. Has a variety of baked goods and "cold cakes" but also pastries, calzones, and sausage rolls. Mini pizzas pretty good too. Get super busy in the afternoon when people do need their sugar fix so go a bit early. Tables for eating there but it seems to be mostly take out. Don't always have coffee on in afternoon which is a shame because that is when I need it most

Sugarfix B, Owner at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you so much for visiting us and for you wonderful review. I'm sorry about the coffee, but coffee gets rather slow in the afternoon and because of that, long standing coffee starts to burn in the pot. HOWEVER, we ALWAYS have our KEURIG single brew available with what I believe to be one of the largest selection of coffee. I once again apologize for not having that option written larger on my board and will make sure to do so promptly. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Before visiting ourselves, we had people bring us powder buns from Sugarfix and thought they were great. We finally had a chance to drop by and really enjoyed the ham and cheese croissant and sausage rolls. They make good Belizean-style pastries and the powder buns are great.

2  Thank Brian S
Sugarfix B, Owner at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you very much for your awesome review and we look forward to host you again.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I have the worlds largest sweet-tooth. this place has been able to cater to all my whims. I am a huge fan of the danishes which I only seem to find when I am away on business in the US. there is a great selection there you can have sweet or savory..I had the pina colada cake the last visit..but I wish I could recommend it..it was my least favorite item there..and I have had many..for a quick breakfast bite i certainly recommend the journey cakes or cinnamon twist..any of the cheese cakes will leave you wanting more..and the ice cream or gelato is first class..the ladies working there are very friendly too