“Delighted and satisfied”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was promptly served what I had ordered . We were very satisfied. The food was delicios.
The ambiance was nice and cordial. The waiters were very attentive and serviceable. We felt at ease and in a relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

There's not many decent places to eat in Belize City, from what we could find anyhow, but this place is good. Getting there is slightly sketchy since the road which runs parallel to river is supposed to be one of the safest in town, but feels pretty sketchy when you walk down it, just a few folks loitering in shadows here and there although most people will make eye contact and politely say hello. Just don't walk down there after 10pm or later.

The Riverside is a high quality place compared to most others in the city, with an American bar/bistro kind of feel, staff wearing smart uniforms and bouncers on the door. I almost got turned away because I was wearing a top with no sleeves.

The menu is varied and offers a lot of local dishes and various forms of fish, loads of different burgers, pastas and appetizers. The only issue is that both times we went there they said that the whole menu is available...except there's no fish...which is 30% of the menu...seems stupid but there you go.

Our server Alex was really helpful, polite and attentive.

The burgers were good and come with fries. Drinks aren't too expensive.

Just watch yourself on the streets of Belize City, they don't feel overly safe, although nothing ever happened to us so I guess they cant be that bad.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

This was a great find for us. The prices weren't cheap comparatively but the food (fresh red snapper, garlic mash and green beans) was delicious and the local beer was cold!

1  Thank taffyemmie
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

As a chef I appreciate the expense that can come to create a great experience for your taste buds, especially in a Central American Country. This restaurant has delicious food, hands down some of the tastiest dishes in Belize City. The downfall however is the cost. Celebrity restaurant is equally as good, has more pleasant staff and better prices for around the same quality of food. I will say thou, that eating by the river as the sun sets is wonderful and the risotto is maybe some of the best I have ever had... I really do enjoy this place, I just wish the prices were a bit more reasonable. It's worth the visit for a special occasion thou... the risotto is a MUST have, it really is amazing!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is not a traditional Belizean restaurant. It has an interesting vibe though, and offers delicious meals. My favorite was the Jalapeno Burger and the Belizean hot sauce is a must to try.

1  Thank PakinamMoussa