“Really good scran”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thank god for trip advisor, after putting up with mediocre food in the best western Biltmore this place saved my taste bubs! After 2 nights of bad food at the best western I checked TA and this place came up. Head into Belize city and use your phone maps or sat bags as Belize city seems to frown on telling you what street names are? Anywho, make sure you don't cross the river as its propertdly well dodgy for misguided tourists.
Once you find it it doesn't look impressive but inside its massive and relaxing, out the back there is seating and a view of the river is you can chill and watch the boats go past.
After the steak? I had at the biltmore I was expecting the same battered shoe sole, boy was I wrong the fillet was 90% better and edible! Cost about the same as the hotel but was enjoyable. Waiters could show abit more enthusiasm, but apart from that bug bear its well worth the effort if your hotel has no idea of what a steak should taste and look like. Disappointed there was no peppercorn sauce but at least my taste buds rejoiced.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I went to the Riverside Tavern on a recommendation and and both enjoyed absolutely delicious burgers! Also amazing service, thank you Alex, you were wonderful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Little pricy but worth the ambiance. Had a warm welcome by Carlos, our waiter. Would recommend to people for a new experience! :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the perfect spot to stop for lunch. We enjoyed our delightful server, tasty meal, and the entertaining iguanas out back.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Good food, great service, a shining jewel of a restaurant. Came here out of a recommendation from a friend and really enjoyed our experience.