“Love it”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Good food, great service, a shining jewel of a restaurant. Came here out of a recommendation from a friend and really enjoyed our experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great food and excellent service. Would recommend to all. One of my favourite places to eat in Belize City.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had originally planned on a Chinese place that was recommended by someone on the island but the cab driver suggested this place instead, he had just recently take his mother there for her birthday. I am glad we changed our minds, we all had the sangria and bruschetta lobster that was recommended by the waiter. 1 1/2 lobster tails with cheese, creamy pesto, and balsamic drizzle... delicious. We also ordered the black bean soup which was by far the best I have ever had, anywhere. I plan on returning to Belize soon and this will be the first place I will eat before getting on the water taxi to head to the island.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice to sit on the patio and enjoy your lunch or dinner. Food is always good with big portions. Never disappointed

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

it was so enjoyable i just cant belive the taste it so nice , my family loved thanks guys.good job.if i ever be back to belize city you are the guys i am looking for .your cooks hats off.