“Quick bite before the water taxi”
Review of Anna's Lunch Box

Anna's Lunch Box
Ranked #16 of 105 Restaurants in Belize City
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Great server. Very attentive. Belizian dishes are good. Hot sauce on the table kicks butt! We had chicken quesadilla and it we as tasty. Hit the spot.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I am vegetarian and asked if I could have eggs in my breakfast burrito instead of chicken. They said no so I just ordered it with beans and cheese. It turned up with chicken and when I apologetically said I had ordered it vegetarian the waitress rolled her eyes and stormed off. When another (nicer) lady returned, I was given a burrito with hardly any beans and a tiny sprinkling of parmesan. Disappointed.

1  Thank Lara S
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were told to try this wonderful little gem by the shop keeper at a Chocolate shop and factory. The food was wonderful and the four of us ate and had drinks for around $40 US dollars. Local food and local beer and local people!!! Would go again and suggest anyone try it!!!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We happened upon this place by accident. We were shopping all day and trying to find a place with local food. The stewed pork was delicious. This is located where you get on the water taxis. Very inexpensive and a lot to eat.

1  Thank kathyazz
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We stopped into Anna's after being dropped off by our airport taxi and waiting for a morning water taxi. We sat at an outside table and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast that arrived promptly and was very reasonably priced. Service was extremely friendly. The breakfast menu offers eggs, burritos, sandwiches and the like. Free wi-fi