“Make a Good Family Memory”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Danschuls...
Houston, Texas
“Make a Good Family Memory”
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

If you want to make a good family memory in a beautiful place at a fair price, book with Cliff Wilson and Luxury Sailing Charters. The boat, food and friendly people make it a convenient pleasure for the Daddy of the family. We had Capt Dave and first mate Jason. They made us feel very special, safe and pampered. Cliff checked in on us from time to time. It was very relaxing for my wife and I to let Dave and Jason interact with the young adults that we brought along. The all inclusive rate probably saved me a fortune in bar bills. Imagine having to pay the bar bill for 6 young adults! I dodged that. We snorkeled, sailed, fished, shopped and celebrated my daughters 21st birthday. I would do this trip again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: sailing in a beautiful natural setting
Liked least: drinking too much rum
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
SpencerMe...
Edmonton, Alberta , Canada
“The perfect mix of adventure and rest...Captain Cliff rocks!”
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

This sailing trip was fantastic from start to finish. Captain Cliff arranged adventures and excursions that could only be experienced by boat. We swam with every imaginable sea creature, snorkeled breathtaking spots, experienced the local people, food and culture. Captain Cliff and Chef Sharon took care of every creature comfort and we lacked for nothing. Our kids, 14 and 10 had so much fun, they barely touched anything electronic! We are already planning our return trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Anchoring in quiet spots and watching the perfect sunset.
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Pennsylvania

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Colorado
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing