“Good place to stop in Belize”
Review of Wet Lizard

Wet Lizard
Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Convenient location on the pier of the Belize cruise ship port. Downstairs offers great cocktails and light snacks, the upstairs is a full restaurant offering the best of Belizean cuisine. Conch, shrimp, fresh fish. Everything is made fresh daily. A great place to spend the day, to relax, or get up dance and party with us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in Belize on our cruise and tried Wet Lizard.

Sit upstairs. Better view and they have fans to cool you off. The nachos are enormous and tasty. The other food was good as well.

Would recommend giving them a try when you are in Belize City.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We go here every time we visit Belize. Love the atmosphere and energy. Best conch fritters I have EVER had!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So we stopped In to have a light lunch after shopping. I ordered the jerk pork tacos my husband got a Belize food sampler. The food was good. The meat pies are okay (Jamaica has the best by far). The atmosphere was good and fun. The food wasn’t that bad in price for being right in the cruise terminal. Would love to go st night for s more party atmosphere lol

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Nice food and cold drinks -- good place to hang after doing your "cruise port shopping" and kicking back before returning to the ship!!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We stopped here on our way back to the cruise ship. I wanted to have authentic Belizian food (red beans and rice and plantains). I was disappointed to discover that they had run out of plantains! The service was average but being on the waterfront was great. For a tourist-type restaurant I would recommend this. The pina colada was great, even better than what I got on board the cruise ship.