“Good value”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Good value and a pleasant setting along the waterfront. Food was basic, not fancy. Friendly service, not expensive

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Ate here on our one-night stop-over before flying back home. Stayed at the Ramada Hotel and the restaurant is right behind it, literally sits over the water. Due to incorrect posting of their hours of operation on this site, we sat on a bench along the water waiting for 6 p.m. to roll around. Just to let anyone else know who reads this, their hours of operation are 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and NOT what is posted above. I had the whole grilled Snapper which was excellent and my wife had lobster which was well prepared as well. Very small crowd and I wonder if the wrong hours posted aren't causing some of that. Service was good and the beers were cold and the price was outstanding. We'd eat here again.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

So we rocked up at about 7 and the place was empty but not a worry. Staff were friendly enough but went a bit array with the ordering. A friend asked if there was lobster and was told no but when my prawn surf and turf arrived- tah dah! Lobster! My second friend ordered vegetables and didn’t get them, I ordered a side salad and got a main salad. Asked for a coffee and was told they didn’t have milk then when it arrived with milk? Staff kept to themselves at the other end of the restaurant so we had to get up and approach them for the bill. Food was ok but be prepared to repeat yourself at least twice and send food back.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

So the place is nice and is a good option if you are staying at the Ramada hotel. The meats are not good. But the sandwiches are. The service is good.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The food here is quite tasty, especially the chicken fajitas. The drinks are also good. The staff is quite friendly and nice, however they need to reevaluate the drink situation. My boyfriend & I were at this hotel for almost 5 nights due to the hurricanes, and every time we ate here, there was an issue with the drinks. It took waaay too long to get served the drink after ordering, and a few times they just completely forgot about the drink. Other than that, it's an okay restaurant & as mentioned, the chicken fajitas are great.