“No great but not bad”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So the place is nice and is a good option if you are staying at the Ramada hotel. The meats are not good. But the sandwiches are. The service is good.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The food here is quite tasty, especially the chicken fajitas. The drinks are also good. The staff is quite friendly and nice, however they need to reevaluate the drink situation. My boyfriend & I were at this hotel for almost 5 nights due to the hurricanes, and every time we ate here, there was an issue with the drinks. It took waaay too long to get served the drink after ordering, and a few times they just completely forgot about the drink. Other than that, it's an okay restaurant & as mentioned, the chicken fajitas are great.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The atmosphere was nice you can sit at the table and look out at the ocean! The seafood is ok, but don"t eat the fries wings disgusting! I sent them back and had a taco meal!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Everytime my family and I are in Belize, we stop here. The seafood is priced right. It taste like home cooking and the portions are big. Try the fried red snapper if you love fish. Also have a good kids menu to choose from for the little ones. It sits on the water and at night it beautiful.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere at the Calypso. The staff was incredible. Nelson was our server the first night and he had us laughing half the night. He also gave us advice on our trip to Caye Caulker..which was very helpful. We also had great time at karaoke night. The host was awesome. Also, I misplaced y galaxy tablet, to my surprise, one of the staff found it and turned it in at our hotel front desk. Very thankful. Very honest people.