“It's adequate.”
Review of bakeD

bakeD
Ranked #40 of 102 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: bakeD is our newest creation with a brand new flavor inspired by Artisan and professional cooking. Share the love and passion we have for great food and great coffee!!! We serve a full line of breakfast and lunch as well as pastries and snacks in between. We are Belize's Coffee Roasters therefore you'll always be able to grab an awesome cup of coffee as well as Frappes and iced variations!!!
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The location is good and the layout/decore is attractive. I think they were going for trendy but it's not quite there. The coffee, in my view, tasted a little bitter. I heard they had great coffee but I imagine we got an old batch. I liked the smoothies. For the price, the breakfast is a bit lackluster - they could plate it a little differently to make it more attractive and I would have loved it if my eggs weren't brown as if it were fried in old oil or perhaps the same oil the bacon was fried in - lots of brown particles in my eggs which I guess some ppl like but it wasn't for me. I will give it another try and review again some time next month.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I’m always looking for different places to try when it comes to breakfast.. I must say.. the burrito and fry patty was really good and tasty..a lil pricey..
will try the coffee next time

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This place is so cute and delicious! Free WiFi, frappes, and yummy treats. Felt like this place was transported straight out of America and put here in Belize!!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice coffee shop, Convienent to our Airbnb. Good coffee and excellent sticky buns. Breakfast all day. Great decor and nice hang out spot.

Eros D, Owner at bakeD, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thanks for visiting guys! Hope to see you again soon!!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This bakery was right next to my Airbnb in Belize City, and I came here with my family every morning. Great coffee and sandwiches. Wifi. And best of all, very friendly staff!

Eros D, Owner at bakeD, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thanks Amy I’m glad to hear you had a great time!! Hoping to see you soon!!!