“Had to try it!”
Review of bakeD

bakeD
Ranked #33 of 107 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: bakeD is our newest creation with a brand new flavor inspired by Artisan and professional cooking. Share the love and passion we have for great food and great coffee!!! We serve a full line of breakfast and lunch as well as pastries and snacks in between. We are Belize's Coffee Roasters therefore you'll always be able to grab an awesome cup of coffee as well as Frappes and iced variations!!!
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I’m always looking for different places to try when it comes to breakfast.. I must say.. the burrito and fry patty was really good and tasty..a lil pricey..
will try the coffee next time

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This place is so cute and delicious! Free WiFi, frappes, and yummy treats. Felt like this place was transported straight out of America and put here in Belize!!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Very nice coffee shop, Convienent to our Airbnb. Good coffee and excellent sticky buns. Breakfast all day. Great decor and nice hang out spot.

Eros D, Owner at bakeD, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thanks for visiting guys! Hope to see you again soon!!!!

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This bakery was right next to my Airbnb in Belize City, and I came here with my family every morning. Great coffee and sandwiches. Wifi. And best of all, very friendly staff!

Eros D, Owner at bakeD, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thanks Amy I’m glad to hear you had a great time!! Hoping to see you soon!!!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Friendly, comfortable and clean. Easy to find, in quiet neighbourhood. Opens early and the coffee is really good.

Eros D, Owner at bakeD, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thanks for visiting and I’m glad you enjoyed our coffee! I take pride in perfecting the process and improving as I go!!! See you soon!!!!!