“Very Good Pizza”
Review of MOE'S Pizza Grill

MOE'S Pizza Grill
Ranked #29 of 114 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Description: We offer an enjoyable meal in a fun and comfortable atmosphere at affordable prices. Perfect for friends and families. Open all week. We make delicious Pizza, a selection of tasty fast food and some healthy meals off our grill.. We use the best quality products and always aim to please our customers.
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

To have or to go excellent place for pizza. Very attentive staff. They also have delivery. Very little waiting time

Reviewed 16 September 2017

When this place was under construction I had such high hopes for it. It is located right on the highway near to the Biltmore hotel so it's highly visible.I checked everyday to see if it was opened. When it finally opened I went wanting to love everything. I was hugely disappointed... there were problems from the minute I tried to open the door to enter - could I open the door???? The door handle is on upside down or something you so feel like a fool pushing and pulling until it finally opens. Found a table to sit at and waited and waited to be brought a menu, upon finally asking I was rudely told by the manager that there is no table serve and was instructed to order from the counter. OK. A bad start but surely the quality of the food would make up for it right? Oh boy. So wrong. We ordered pizza and a chicken Caesar salad. The pizza was so undercooked and they left the chicken off the salad. A few weeks later I decided I would give them another try since the business was young when I went the first time and maybe they were more settled now. I knew the drill this time so I didn't try to get table service but the same manager was there to take my order - she should not have a job in customer service. I ordered a basket of chicken strips with fries. Everything was inedible. The prices are also high on top of the bad service and food. They need a complete overhaul - menu and management.

2  Thank 805sandy
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Great location on Goldson Highway across from Best Western. Friendly owners and staff.
Very clean. Pizza was above average and the burger was very good. Will come back here again.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Moes Pizza grill is a excellent restaurant! It's very clean and the owners are super friendly! The pizza, wings, calzones, burgers, and salads were all delicious! Please try it!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

The site is very good! Pizza prices are adjusted to all pizza restaurants in town. They have the best chicken fingers in town!