“Great place right at the seaside”

Belamari at Seashore
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Nice small family type restaurant right at the seaside with a nice view over the bay. Although very hot and rainy we sat was very nice outside with a slight breeze. Ceviche and hot shrimps were good starters. Pasta Alfredo could have had a bit lighter sauce. Desserts were all very nice. All in all a great evening.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I was looking for a good to very good seafood restaurant near my B&B. I took a look at Trip Advisor and wala! Just around the corner and on the water I find, Belamari at Seashore. I ordered an appetizer (tomato and basil bruschetta) and a main dish (Herb-crusted Sea Bass), enjoyed a delightful Pina Colada and watched the evening's sunset. It would have been perfect, if my wife was here to share it with me. (Next time!) I had a very new (and not well trained) waitress, but I am on vacation and it was nice to encourage her in what she was doing great and gently asked questions about things that she might have shared with a customer w/o being asked. (We all were probably a little intimidated the first day on a new job.) It is a short taxi ride from the main tourist area but for me, on this night, it was perfect. When you're in Belize City, this is a winner for lunch or dinner. Enjoy!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I went here for lunch because it is literally right over the water. I needed some calm in a hectic day and I got it. You can actually hear the water lapping under the restaurant on the poles. The food was very good. Lunch special prices very reasonable and menu varied. I spent $9 US for a pretty good hamburger and fries and two bottles of water. I will go back and try the salads and maybe the fish the family at the table near me was enjoying. It smelled delicious. they also do pastas which look good. My only criticism would be the music which was pretty heavy on the country and oldies American tunes. Would have preferred something that matched the ambiance of the place, and more Belizean/Caribbean music but they may be trying to cater to Americans. But the lunch crowd I saw was all Belizeans so doesn't really make sense. But great place to relax and enjoy the sea.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Wow, everything about this restaurant is great. Terrific food, good portions, and reasonable prices are a start. The service is great and the owner is very hands on to make sure the customers are happy. The setting is attractive and comfortable, right on the water, with parking available. It's our new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This little restaurant located on the Belize City Seashore Promenade was recently opened and it was one of our favourite places while we were in Belize.
The ambient was so pleasant, with a gorgeous seaside view and a wonderful music - you can really find your peace.
Food was lovely, very tasty and well spiced, especially the Brazilian Shrimp Maqueca which was a treat I highly recommend!
Special thanks to Andrea, which agreed to make us a custom Panta Rippa - a delightful cocktail made out of pineapple and coconut rum.

1  Thank Ada V