“Great, inexpensive food”
Review of Dit's Restaurant

Dit's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 98 Restaurants in Belize City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Slightly in a rush I made it to Dit's to order some delicious jerk chicken (10 Belize), and some brilliant rice pudding (2 Belize). Although from the outside the place looks a bit worn-down the food is delicious, quick, and cheap. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This Restaurant is very nice and the food is very good as well. I enjoyed eating their and would go back again to eat. I definitely give it a good rating.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Very friendly....I went with my Mexican wife and everyone spoke with us and we even received a small gift. Good prices...good people...good food. The sign in front says "It is nice to be important .....but it is important to be nice

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Dit's Restaurant is best known for there dilicous pastry
The location is good and is in the heart of town.
There food is good.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Very authentic, very delicious and very light on pocket. We had johnny cakes to go and it came with beans, the best beans I've ever had!