“Epic Kitesurfing Week”

Kitexplorer Caye Caulker
More attraction details
Owner description: KITESURFING, WINDSURFING, SUP lessons and rentals.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing and easy spot @ Caye Caulker island to learn or practice kitesurfing ! Nice and friendly team ! I will definitely come back

Date of experience: March 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2017

This school is great! good to learn kiteboarding with beautiful water!
We had a problem with kiteboard, but he helped! Hello kuba~ ;)
We were happy to see kite school in Island!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I've been renting gear and ask the instructor to check upon me since I'm a new independent rider. I felt very safe knowing that he will be taking a look, he is a very cool guy.
The spot is not the easiest to launch but it doesn't have anything to do with the center, also, if you ask they help you to launch.
Great experience for me

1  Thank Marina C
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

The local instructor, Cuba, was great.
My wife and I took a refresher class and we put of 13 yr in the beginner class as he had never Kited before.

After three classes Cuba had him up on the board and he was thrilled.

We always felt safe with him and he took solid care of us. The rental kites and boards were all in good shape.