“Snapper fish & chips”
Review of The Dive Bar

The Dive Bar
Ranked #28 of 219 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: Taking in the island and reef, Belize can really make you work up an appetite. At The Dive Bar, we offer a truly unique dining experience. Whether it’s coffee and breakfast in the morning, an afternoon of beach fun, snacks, and colorful cocktails; a post-dive recovery smoothie, or romantic evening with candlelight and fine food. The Dive Bar offers a place where they can sit back and truly relax. Come sip on your favorite cocktail while watching the big game, or enjoy the sounds of a live band while dining on the freshest seafood the Caribbean has to offer. No matter when you stop by, you'll be sure to enjoy the view and atmosphere that The Dive Bar has to offer. Come dine with us soon!
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We drove by here a couple of times and I loved the sign so much that I had to try it for lunch. Holy cow, the snapper fish & chips were incredible. Everyone else had the fish tacos and said they were good too. We'll definitely be going back if we have time. For posterity, I had to buy a T-shirt with their logo.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Amazing spot to have a few beers and a great lunch/dinner after a dive or whatever you're doing. Don't mean to be short here but the food and service were great and the drinks were excellent at a fair price. Definitely the laid back atmosphere a diver might be looking for!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I'll keep this really simple. This place has really consistently good food and drinks! The service is really slow when busy so expect that and you will be happy.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I went here after being recommended to this place by many locals. The food was good, the waiter was very nice and funny. There was live music and the alcoholic drinks were good- $2.50 for a rum and coke. I ordered a beef burrito and it was huge! I also went back for breakfast and it was decent. I got the order of 3 small pancakes and bacon (bacon was very burnt) and the American breakfast was good but the eggs were bland. I still recommend this place and would eat here again!

There are beach games u can play while waiting for your food- bean bags, etc.! Beautiful view of the ocean from the restaurant!

1  Thank T B
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I saw the sign and based upon TripAdvisor we gave it a try. We had several drinks and a nice dinner of fresh fish while enjoying the beach view and the sea breeze.