I did my homework and read the reviews about the Belize company trips to Mayan ruins and cave tubing.. I called to book the trip and it turned out to be the most unprofessional group I have ever worked with:
- Geson, the salesman was 1.5 hours late to get the payment
- We were told to be ready at 5:40 am.. they showed up at 6:30 am.
- THe tourguide in Belize City told us right off the bat, that his girlfriend lost her sister so he was up all night and exhausted. His car had no airconditioning. not good in the jungle.
- after the tours he wanted to drop us off 2.5 hours early to sit at the airport to wait for our plane
- upon returning.. there was NO ONE there to drive us home, so we had to pay $40 USD for a taxi home..
I was later told there are a dozen other companies who can provide this tour. i wish I knew about them before. not a good experience.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.