“In love with Stella's Smile!”
Review of Stella's Sunset

Stella's Sunset
Ranked #18 of 215 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$10 - US$12
Description: Stella's is a sunset wine bar & restaurant located one mile north of the bridge, lagoon side, in San Pedro, Belize. We offer a unique portfolio of wines from countries around the world, a rotating menu that changes each night, and lots of great house-made appetizers. For our most recent menu, please see our Facebook page or go to our website listed above. Please check our Facebook page for nightly specials FB: Stella's Smile
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We just arrived back from our wonderful vacation in Ambergris, Belize and we cannot say enough great things about this amazing restaurant! My husband and I had a romantic dinner on the beach on one of our first nights and the staff was so friendly ( Christa was so sweet) and the service excellent. We also had a great conversation with the owner who was willing to share his experiences with moving to Ambergris from the States. The food and staff were so amazing, we returned for brunch the following Sunday. YUMMY! The pitcher of mimosas and crepes were delicious. Once again on our trek around the island, Stellas Smile called to us, and we went back for burger nite. Again, we were greeted like family and treated like were part of the community. And the burgers? So tasty and good!

This place is wonderful. Boyd and his wife are doing a great job with this lovely restuarant. We wish them the best and hope to see them again!

1  Thank golfergurl

Reviewed 1 April 2018

great location for dinner, especially at sunset. good food, fine service. had a totally enjoyable evening

1  Thank Frank P
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The wine is PERFECT every time and the sunsets are breathtaking from their dock. I make sure to have at least one dinner and Sunday Brunch on every visit to the island. More if possible, lol!! The food is always delicious and atmosphere is just perfect. I love their music selection, it's just sets the mood perfectly. These guys do it right. I have to tell everyone where this place is though. I wish they would put up a bigger sign and light up the entrance more as my friends have a hard time finding it and, sadly, end up at the Truck Stop instead :( so they miss out on this unique experience.

1  Thank carolferguson007
Reviewed 30 March 2018

A very beautiful scenic place to visit. If your looking for a sunset view and the best pizza on the Island this is the place for you.

1  Thank StanleyB1
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Can't beat sunset here. The burger was excellent and hit the spot. But 2 issues; NO ambiance (music was terrible) and service was the slowest ever. I wanted my 2nd drink on vacation while I was eating, they were not quick enough to get me that!