“Great meal after diving!”
Review of The Coconut Cafe

The Coconut Cafe
Ranked #28 of 198 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican, Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Coconut Cafe is the only Build-Your-Own Pizza, Panini and Wrap restaurant on the Caye. All food is made fresh and from scratch which include; -Tortillas made to order -Focaccia bread used for sandwiches, paninis and toast. -Pizza dough -Sauces and seasoning -Pie ( key lime and coconut-pineapple) -Banana bread and chocolate loaf cake Choose from over 20 fresh ingredients and enjoy a hearty breakfast or a tasty lunch. We also have a selection of baked goods and some of the best Key lime pie on the island. Heck, we even serve Rum Punch and Belikin Beer. Enjoy your food and drinks on our patio, pool-deck with an ocean view or right on the beach. We are open from 7am to 3pm daily, closed Wednesday, and are located on the property of the Exotic Caye resort.
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped in here hungry after two morning dives. I started with the key lime pie as my appetizer. It was fantastic, with just a bit of salt in the crust. I had a make your own burrito for lunch. It was cooked fresh on a freshly made thick, chewy, homemade flour tortilla. The tortilla was amazing, and the burrito made for a filling meal. My husband got the veggie sandwich. It was tasty on fresh focaccia bread. He also got a side of refried beans which he mentioned were good but I didn't have any of those. I think we spent around $30 including drinks. I'd eat there again for sure, it's conveniently located just up the beach from Ramon's where we were diving, at Exotic Caye resort, next to crazy Canucks bar.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Had the breakfast burrito which was delicious. They very accommodating with special orders. I asked for egg over easy in my burrito versus scrambled. It was plentiful, fresh and the owner was friendly.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The food is fresh and delicious (we had the club sandwich, the quesadilla, and fresh papaya juice, all of which were awesome), Tim and Donna are excellent hosts, and the beachfront location is absolutely beautiful. A perfect spot for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast at The Coconut Cafe our last two mornings in San Pedro. Wish we found this little secret much earlier. We had a cinnamon roll breakfast sandwich, and a panini, all were delicious. I would highly recommend each of them. The owners and the atmosphere are especially relaxing and the view is incredible. A can't miss stop!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We had lunch on the beach and the food was fantastic. We had chicken burrito, which tasted so fresh. For desert we had the Key Lime pie and Coconut cream pie, both deserts were outstanding. The owner, Tim, was also our waiter. Tim makes all of the food fresh and from scratch, and you can tell by the taste. I must place to eat if you are staying on the island.