All reviews pelican bar third floor free coffee in the morning bar tender rooms are clean great bartender local rum small pool pool deck bars restaurants golf cart top floor location was perfect small hotel dive shop walking distance to everything welcome drink
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was fine. It was on the water, had a small pool, towels, good ac and WiFi. Our room was fair/ bathroom fair. It had a good location in downtown San Pedro. The staff was friendly. It is a huge stretch to call it a resort

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Ocean Tide is in a great location on San Pedro and right on the beachfront. Staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. Pool is great and useful, as it gets really hot and you can’t really walk into the ocean. There is a bar on site (just keep in mind it is closed on Tuesdays) and the bartender will welcome you to the hotel with a delicious rum punch. Would recommend for a stay in San Pedro!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Comfy beds, solid air conditioning, friendly, helpful staff, and the bartender, Raymond, is wonderful! If you can, book the sailboat / snorkeling excursion, it was fantastic.Very convenient location and an overall value for the price.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OceanTideBeach, General Manager at Ocean Tide Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Wow! Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending ocean tide to other travelers. Looking forward to having you again as a guest.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Spent one full week here with my girlfriend and must say I absolutely would recommend this perfectly located hotel. Ocean Tide offers excellent service, with a very nice staff. However, no breakfast or other food is a bit of a negative aspect, but good supermarkets and restaurants are luckily very close. Worth the money!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! As it is a very small resort the breakfast did not work out for us when we had it, most of our guests choose to go to other places as it is so close to walk too. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I stayed at Ocean Tide in April 2018 based off of reviews and I was not disappointed. The hotel is on the Northern end of the island just South of the bridge. It features a small pool and bar and free coffee in the mornings when the office opens.
I was extremely pleased with my time here. This is not a fancy place, but for me it was perfect and featured everything I wanted and needed. The A/C and ceiling fans worked great, the hot water was always there and the room was clean and bug-free and the free internet worked great. The staff, however, made this the best hotel! Everyone who works here is courteous, friendly and very helpful. Make sure to stop by the pool-side bar and chat with Raymond for some local insights and helpful suggestions! I would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: First floor pool-side rooms have 2 beds and great A/C.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

I appreciate your positive feedback of Ocean Tide Beach Resort. The staff does take pride in taking care of all our guests needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call or email us.