All reviews pelican bar third floor free coffee in the morning bar tender rooms are clean great bartender local rum small pool pool deck bars restaurants golf cart top floor location was perfect small hotel dive shop walking distance to everything welcome drink
Reviewed 12 March 2018

We loved this little hotel. Only 10 rooms. Clean, comfy and air conditioned. Staff treated us terrific, ready to help with anything we needed, including plates and forks when we bought street tamales. The onsite bar was great, too.

Room tip: All rooms have the same view, facing the ocean.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tami T
OceanTideBeach, General Manager at Ocean Tide Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Email us before to book your stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

This was our 3rd stay at Ocean Tide, but the first time for us under new management. Several great upgrades! Raymond the bartender was great—attentive to drinks and made everyone feel like old friends. Love the setup of this hotel. We came with several family members and it was nice to be able to congregate at the pool area. Hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants and bars, and right on the beach. Loved having a mini fridge in the room to keep my Belikans cold:) Staff was very helpful with laundry service as well: I dropped off a bag in the morning and for only $10USD it was clean and folded for me to pickup in the afternoon. Can’t wait to go back!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AnnaXa

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Hope to see you again soon and remember to email me before you come to book your rooms. The whole staff would love to have you and your family again.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This was our second time stayin at Ocean Tide. This place is amazing and I can't rave enough about it. It is close to everything, yet far enough away from town square and the super busy bars so you can still relax. Rooms are clean and have everything one needs. The best part about Ocean Tide is the staff. Tula is amazing and so helpful - to the point where we booked our trip directly through her due to the ease and convenience. Raymond the bartender is also amazing. From making great drinks to giving advice on where to go to experience San Pedro made both of our stays authentic and special. I cannot recommend the Ocean Tide enough - and a bonus is we made some amazing friends with both the staff and guests. Can't wait to go back next year!

1  Thank forstergabr

Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Ocean Tide Beach Resort to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed having you again here as much as you enjoyed your stay. See you guys next time and it is always wonderful to have you here. Take care!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

The bartender Rae-Rae was great! Everything was excellent only complaint was that the ac unit was dripping a tiny bit. Either one that was the only complaint we had. Clean room and beds made everyday.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Will show Rae-Rae your review which he will be more than happy to read. Hope to see you guys again.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

We loved this experience at Ocean Tides so much last year we choose to come back this year. The Hotel has 9 rooms so there is no mass crowds. It’s clean and you feel safe here. The bartender Raymond is knowledgeable about things to do around the island, and makes Crazy fun drinks. We were also greeted by the manager Tula. She’s a fun Sweet Lady. That to me says a lot. All around the staff are wicked friendly! As I write this review the picture posted is my view... #lovenlife I would recommend this Gem to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending Ocean Tide Beach Resort to other travelers. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us again! I hope your next stay is just around the corner.