3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$174
Reviews (1 750)
1 750 results
1 141
1 141
All reviews pineapple dive shop blue hole dive staff dive master ambergris caye golf cart thatch roof beachfront room in town dive vacation fish honeymoon suite great dive restaurant staff every morning tropical paradise
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 1 750 reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2021

Let me just start off by saying wow! The service at this resort is just amazing! All the staff is very friendly, and really build a personal relationship with you during the stay. We were ALWAYS greeted with a good morning or hello and a smile by everyone, and they all remembered who we were. I was impressed! The resort itself was beautiful! It was really paradise! They did lots of great tours as well, and were very professional. They really do their best to make sure you are enjoying yourself. I will be staying at Ramons the next time I find myself in San Pedro, I highly recommend to everyone!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kyleefillinger
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Phenomenal experience!! I was super impressed with this resort. The staff takes extremely good care of you and want to make sure you have a great time in Belize.

The resort has a magical and relaxing feel anytime you step into the resort. You enter from a busy city street with golf carts and people into your relaxing oasis at Ramon’s.

We ate several places in town, and our best meal was at Pineapples. I loved the Pineapple Boat and the filet! The smoothies especially the Tropical Splash was delicious and refreshing. The wait staff made every meal really fun! Christian and Jorges are the best!!!!

Got COVID tests on site for return to US. The pools and beach (including hammocks) were outstanding. You cannot go wrong staying here!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cathyc519
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Phenomenal experience!! We came on a dive trip thru PADI. I was super impressed with this resort. The staff takes extremely good care of you. I cannot name them all but the wait staff are all very attentive and your drinks are never empty. We ate several places in town and I do not think we had a better meal anywhere than what we had at pineapples. Jack, Christian, “Charlie”, Jorges and the rest were really great. The front desk was awesome as well. Jose and his team booked dinner reservations, gave tips on places to go and....not go! The dive shop may be one of the best I’ve ever dealt with. Rick has a great team. Adolfo, Raul, and the guys were superb. Taught us a ton of new stuff and catered to every thing we needed. We took a fishing trip with Guillermo and David. The hooked us up with some really good fishing. But then we snorkeled for conch and spear fished. G made a phenomenal ceviche on the boat and then he and David prepared fish and veggies on the beach! Quite possible the best meal we had! You cannot go wrong staying here!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Escape61490168041
Reviewed 27 May 2021

My room at S&B's was dirty. Stains on the walls. Hair on the blow dryer for a week - not mine. Didn't clean up well daily. Erratic coffee supply.
Outdoor areas were trashed by guests. Ramon's was much better taken care of and the staff is the friendliest anywhere.

Dive operation was good but my computer logged me out for 48 hours on my 2nd day after a 90' dive, an overnight, then 85', then on the subsequent 75' dive. All dives with slow ascents and safety stops, but long bottom times.

1  Thank CCC
Reviewed 24 May 2021

Spent last week diving at this bit of paradise. Mr. Rick manages a great, safety conscious, confident inspiring team. If I tried to mention all these great folks by name I'd miss someone. I enjoyed three different boat crews, 4 different dive guides and team members. Dives were adapted to meet the late season weather, and I had wonderful sensory overload from all the fantastic diving. Had two day trips, GBH and Turneffe; of course the diving was fantastic. A favorite highlite of these trips was the boat ride itself. I'll never be in the yacht set, but dashing through the waves on Lady Grace and Miss Nina is high seas adventure at it's peak. High praise to Mr. Einer for matching the shoreside team to the excellence of the diving experience. The dining featured a new gourmet specialty each evening. The housekeeping and groundskeeping were impecable. I failed miserably in calling these friendly folks by name but they never forgot. Kudos, thanks, and warm wishes to you all, I came away much refreshed.

Room tip: Communicate with the staff. Much variety in cabana locations.
1  Thank gmerick