My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon on the Reef and Rainforest Honeymoon package. We were completely satisfied with every part of our stay. We stayed in a beachfront casita, which was beautiful, spacious, and very comfortable. Everything was spotlessly clean and we got service twice a day. The resort and restaurant had incredible food, delicious drinks, and the best staff service I have ever experienced. The staff is kind, thorough, friendly, and incredibly helpful. This resort is excellent for couples on vacation or honeymoon. From the moment we arrived until we were taken to the airport on our last day, we were treated so well and had a beautiful honeymoon. I absolutely intend to come back to Matachica!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Matachica Resort & Spa is an extraordinary, secluded and peaceful resort that sits on the beach facing the Caribbean Sea and the second largest barrier reef on the planet earth. The resort has 27 single unit casitas, each air conditioned with private porch. All rooms except SeaView Cabanas have one king sized bed, SeaView Cabanas have two queens. We also have one two-bedroomm 2-bathroom SeaBreeze Villa. All with beautiful Frette and Matouk linens, and exquisite decor. Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, spa, small gym, sea kayaks, snorkel gear, pedal boats, paddle boards, bicycles, complimentary internet access. A minimum age requirement of 14 years for children applies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Matachica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Matachica Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Matachica Beach San Pedro