Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$184
Priceline
eDreamsUS$192
TravelocityUS$184
FindHotelUS$192
Reviews (1 394)
1 394 results
All reviews the blue water grill sun breeze bluewater grill dive shop ambergris divers tropic air terminal close to the airport nice pool perfect location in town rooms are large belize city san pedro airport golf cart scuba diving blue hole beach front
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 1 394 reviews
Reviewed 3 June 2021

SunBreeze is awesome. The staff is super great and helpful. The place is spotless clean and in a very great and convenient location. I will stay there again no doubt. They really go the extra mile on everything.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Julia Edwards, General Manager at SunBreeze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Thank you we are delighted to have met your expectation. Our team truly goes the extra mile to ensure that our guests happy.
We look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

I was recently here for three nights, and this is such a nice property. Its a great location - easy walking to the water taxi and the aiport, and you can rent golf carts next door. The room was very spacious and clean, and despite opening up to the pool area, it was always quiet inside. While it doesn't have a proper beach, it does sit on the water, and the restaurant has a nice views of the water. The restaurant also has really good food and drinks. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and were able to arrange for my Covid test and my snorkeling tour. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2021

Thank you for your candid review.
We are always happy when our guests have had total customer satisfaction.
We look forward to having you back one day.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

The location is unbeatable! Right across from the San Pedro airstrip - cross the road, and you're there. Sunbreeze has everything you need for a restful stay - AC, safety deposit box, fridge and drinking water provided in the room, large room with 2 queen size beds with television, morning coffee - complementary!! The "rain water" shower was fantastic! I had stayed at Sunbreeze many years ago, but I had forgotten quite how convenient it is. I was only there for 2 nights, but I did not want to rent a golf cart, and everything was in easy walking distance. The super clean pool I had all to myself on the first day and the excellent Blue Water Grill restuarant is on site, as well as a dive/snorkle tour shop. The grounds are very well maintained and the beach front it raked immaculately early every morning. Being a marine biologist and environmentalist, I particularly liked the recycling bin and "green" messages in the room. All covid-19 protocols are strictly adhered to - sanitation stations around the hotel, social distancing signs, temperature checks etc. I live in Placencia, southern Belize and will certainly be recommending Sunbreeze to my friends and hotel guests! Thanks for a great stay Sunbreeze, and see you again soon!

Date of stay: April 2021
Julia Edwards, General Manager at SunBreeze Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Dear Annelise,

Thanks for your candid review.

We look forward to having you and your guests stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

Had a great time. Our 4th or 5th trip and as usual the service was fantastic.You have the nicest people working there, always ready to help with anything and everything. The restaurant was excellent and the dive shop the best!!

Reviewed 3 May 2021

Sunbreeze is a wonderful resort with open employees who are very efficient and hospitable. The room was relaxing. My family enjoyed our stay. My kids loved the beds saying " Ours at home is soft but this is very soft!" Hahaaa

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for posting a review.

We are delighted that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us. Our employees are our asset and glad to have you comment on them.