“Fantastic”

Ranked #3 of 217 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: A modern take on Breakfast and Lunch,with vegetarian choices plus awesome hand made espresso coffee, chilled coffee blends and a big tea selection. Air conditioned and open 8am to 2pm Monday to Friday.Located in the purple colored Vilma Linda Plaza building, adjacent to the primary school, in between the end of Barrier Reef drive(front street) and Pescador drive(middle steet).
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Great food with super friendly owners. It’s absolutely worth stopping by and having a great meal when visiting San Pedro. I don’t typically write reviews but felt like these folks deserved it for being so nice.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews about the coconut French toast and being able to make it vegan, we had to try it. It did not disappoint! It’s so delicious and not overly sweet. Husband is not vegan, but I am. They were so friendly and accommodating! I had to have the French toast one last time before leaving and it tasted just as good as the 1st time. I think they can make the pancakes vegan as well. Mesa is definitely a restaurant to put on your list, you won’t be disappointed!

1  Thank Amy_0524
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Stopped in one morning for smoothies. They were excellent and the proprietors were super friendly! We wanted to go back to eat, but couldn't quite swing it. Next time!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Mesa has a wonderful selection of food for everyone to enjoy, the atmosphere is amazing and they have free wifi and air conditioning. The owners, Ross and Kristen are so nice and I have spent hours talking to them during my meals here. They serve breakfast and lunch and everything they serve is delicious. I have referred many people here and everyone says they love it just as much as I do. It is definitely a place to stop whether you're on the island for a short amount of time, or here year round. A few favorites are their coconut french toast for breakfast, and the chicken wrap and Juicy Lucy burger for lunch.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We tried this place because of the reviews and it did not disappoint! Lovely little spot near town,we met Keisha and the owners (II was so good we ate here twice!) Hubs had the coconut French toast and I had the pancakes drizzled with dark chocolate and another local dish. It was awesome. Great coffee and conversation!