“Craving McD's in San Pedro - Eat Here!”
Review of Roadkill

Roadkill
Ranked #102 of 215 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: GOOD FOOD, Burgers, Tacos COLD BEER and Fun Times.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Living in San Pedro can be hard on your fast food cravings but Roadkill is the answer to your prayers. Let's just say they do it right when it comes to McD's burgers. The special sauce is perfect great, pickles are just right and all at a great price. Quench your craving for fast food here at one of San Pedro's finest dive bars!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

This is a Taco Bell/ McDonalds type of place with Ambergris style. Very laid back. Karaoke. They really wanted to get some alcohol in us but unfortunately for them, we don't drink. :)

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We absolutely loved this place! Very small and rough around the edges, but fantastic service and the drinks are yummy! We enjoyed Wade and Hosea; Wednesday kareoke is a lot of fun!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

I asked a local where to go for Ceviche and they told me road kill. It was a hot afternoon and I needed a snack. Great place. The locals were friendly and so was the bartender. Cheap good and a great place to hang for a while.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My wife and I stopped in based on a recommendation from an acquaintance. My wife had a chicken sandwich that she described as OK. I had what was advertised as 2 beef patties, special sauce, lettuce....sound familiar? I guess they get their beef from a different supplier in Belize. It didn't taste anything like a Big Mac. Not that I am a big fan of the Big Mac but I was in Belize and haven't had one in a while. They also had quarter pounders with or without cheese on the menu.