“Great place to grub!”

Ranked #49 of 210 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lily Treasure Chest Located On Beachfont,two Docks After The Cayecaulker Water Taxi
Reviewed 24 April 2017

This place was close to my hotel. The food was good. I got the Grouper, conch fritters, and fish burger. I ate here a couple of times. The food was always tasty. The beer was cold. The staff was professional and adequate. Overall, it's a good place to park while planning the next activity because it's right near the docks for excursions. I recommend this place to grab a casual bite to eat.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the food, simple fair hit the spot. One warning...no lunch till 1130 at this ocean side eatery. Decent price everything seemed fresh no complaints.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Good restaurant on the beach in town on Ambergris Caye. Nice menu. Food was very good. Good fish preparation.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We stopped in at Lily's for breakfast and were so happy we did, it was delicious. My husband loved their bisquits and gravy! My fruit plate was delicious and my breakfast omlet could have fed 2 people. Great way to start the day!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

open most of the time with great food. Close to my hotel and had amazing ceviche (i liked the shrimp). Belikein was perfect for watching the boats in the harbor with a warm breeze.