9 people are viewing this hotel
US$207
US$337
US$203
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Curio.com
US$207
PricelineUS$203
eDreamsUS$203
ZenHotels.comUS$337
All reviews private beach taco shack family cottage garden cottage martini bar empanadas water beds dirty martini diamond member food stands golf cart boat ride the cottages boat leaves food vendors the main house ambergris caye
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Very nice hotel and attentive and friendly staff. I was just hungry during my stay because there weren’t really any vegan friendly options, but I made do. That was the only thing that I didn’t enjoy about my trip.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
2  Thank mebow39
Reviewed 4 June 2021

What an experience!!! We were treated with such hospitality and attentiveness from our staff members, Armando, Julio, the wonderful chefs Chris and Julia, and our especially talented bartender Irvin. It was truly a wonderful day spent enjoying delicious and fresh food, refreshing drinks, splendid views, and a wait staff that felt more like friends. Everything was incredible, the people sweet and friendly, and a wonderful scenery to accompany it all. Would recommend booking a luncheon at the beach club to anyone and everyone, or even just a day the club.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank limo2961
Reviewed 3 June 2021

Beach club is bomb. Rooms are beautiful just make sure to get full details on cleaning and exchange rate at check in as it was a bit confusing to get uS and BZ pricing and have to really concentrate to make sure paid at right rate etc

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
1  Thank B_Rayne2
Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

If Chip and Joanna built a resort in Belize, it would be this one. The individual bungalows are so cute and the landscape is charming!

The beach club was one of the major perks. Arrive about 30 minutes before the first boat if you want a spot on the boat. If you get the the best club early you can snag a float, which is perfect in the shallow water. Also, I highly recommend renting a bungalow mid-trip, when you need a break from the sun.

The food was pricy but good. Tip: Stop by the empanadas shop right by the hotel. It’s so good!

The room was nice and air conditioned. However, we stayed in a lower keeper suite and it was so loud. You could hear everything from the people above you....even them walking. The golf cart noise can be a lot too. Just bring a sound machine. The noise was a big con for us.

Definitely rent a golf cart as it’s a 15 minute drive to town. Golf cart rental onsite is pricy. We found offsite rental that was nearly 1/2 the price.

Room tip: The 300 rooms were a great location!
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank mhunter212018
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Being that I am a Hilton hotel manager I can be a tough critic when staying at properties. I will start with our shuttle service from the water taxi terminal; our driver was waiting for us when we arrived, retrieved our luggage and was patient as we took pictures. He informed us of the dos and don’t of the island as we were on the way to the resort. The check in process was swift. After check-in Jorge was waiting to escort us and our luggage to our cottage. Jorge was attentive and helpful our entire stay. Our 3 bedroom cottage with the pool was charming. The sliding doors to the deck allowed the freshest island breeze to sweep through. Lounging around in the hammock on the deck was my favorite pastime each morning. My review of the food will be no help as I was on an island and the dinner menu consisted of mostly seafood which left me with a pizza option for dinner. As for my cousins their palates were satisfied with the flavor of their seafood dinner. If you find yourself over at the private beach Mama Julia’s food will definitely be a delight. Whatever seasonings she put together ASK FOR IT on your fries, chicken or whatever you order. Her and Christian are a great team in the kitchen. Ervin and Armando were just as great. They all gave me great conversation they weren’t just there working they were personable and took pride in their rolls. Now my biggest shoutout goes to Ernestina KEEP HER by any means necessary. It not because she made the best drinks she actually loves her job and takes pride in what she does. She is an asset to your team, believe me. The only negative was the scheduled power outage on the entire island. If there is an outage scheduled I recommend going over to the private island or doing your excursion on that. Hey is it scheduled so you have time to figure it out.

Date of stay: April 2021