Reviews (1 093)
1 093 results
1 045
1 045
All reviews red ginger chocolate tasting sol spa free happy hour in town ambergris caye golf cart cell phone fire station full kitchen pool staff front desk staff laundry detergent wrap around balcony pool bar huge balcony bedroom suite
6 - 11 of 1 093 reviews
Reviewed 20 October 2018

The Phoenix is in a perfect location! Close to anything you would ever want. They were so very helpful and friendly from the time I sent my first email with questions until we left the island. We dove with Amigos Del Mar which was only a 3 minute walk along the beach from The Phoenix . The staff were very attentive, they helped us book activities on the island and make reservations. We followed their suggestions of restaurants and we were not disappointed. The suites are clean and new with TV/WiFi. When we needed a golf cart, we went to the front desk and they gave us keys to one of their golf carts that are on site. They were there to help us with everything we needed. Having a kitchen, washer & dryer, and AC helped so much! We found Super Buy to buy our groceries. Don't go anywhere else. The other grocery stores are very questionable at best. When we come back to San Pedro, we will stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Connector323788
Reviewed 16 October 2018

My wife and I stayed at The Phoenix Resort in early October. This resort was fantastic! From the pool and pool service to the Red Ginger restaurant on premise to the wonderful service provided by the staff. The staff handled our flight from Belize City to San Pedro, the taxi to the resort and met us with hot towels and a personal introduction to the resort. These are personally owned units that are rented and we stayed in D4, a two bedroom, ocean view unit on the second floor. Unit was flawless. We were astounded at the size of every room in this unit as well as the large and magnificent balcony. The staff of the The Phoenix are top notch and we could not have asked for anything more. Wonderful facility, great location and best of all the people who work to make your stay fantastic. We booked for next year while there and that is something I have never done in my life. Great time!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went with our college age daughter. The accommodations were amazing. The staff was exceptional. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, just amazing. The hotel organized all of our trips, and did a great job. The hotel is centrally located in San Pedro, we could walk everywhere. We spent a week there, and will definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank P3438DUjohnh
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The Phoenix offers Ritz Carlton service with a Caribbean vib. The property is charming, beautiful, great location, amazing staff, happy hour, yoga, welcome gift, walking distance to all things Ambergris Caye with a amazing pool and bar. Our stat could not have been better. The staff treated us like royalty, it was a nice mix of guests and very quiet. The rooms are decorated with locally made furniture, spacious bathrooms and a full kitchen. I cannot think of any unturned stone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Carroll H
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 days after it was recommended to us by a friend- and so happy we did. Staff were amazing- I've never stayed anywhere where they just know who you are without us having to say a room number. The staff without fail were lovely, and What a great location. Very quiet and peaceful yet minutes walk from the centre of town which was perfect for us to go out and experience the bars and restaurants of San Pedro. (Not that we needed to as the on site red ginger restaurant was superb!) We booked a 2 bed apartment- great with our teenage kids- and was huge- far better than we were expecting. In short- I'd recommend this place and would def stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family