“Best breakfast on the island!”

Pier 366 Seafood House
Ranked #53 of 220 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$3 - US$50
Description: Pier 366 Seafood House sits at the ocean’s edge with a vivid view of the Caribbean seascape. Bask in the trade winds against the picturesque seascape with all the ambiance you always imagined a tropical island should have. French Chef extraordinaire, Laurent Girard invites you to share a table at the newly renovated Pier 366 Seafood House conveniently located over the water on the beachfront of Banyan Bay Suites on Ambergris Caye. Choose a table with glorious reef views, a vine-covered pergola, a swing lounge, or our covered al fresco dining room; each table offers a distinctive gastronomic experience. Chef Laurent specializes in French cuisine, which he utilizes to combine an unmatched international flair with local ingredients to create mouth-watering experiences that will render you a repeat visitor. This 100+ capacity restaurant features a menu that is reflective of freshly-caught seafood from local fishermen; the menu highlights the bounty of the Caribbean Sea.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We've been going here for years and still love their food, the view and the staff. We always ask to be seated on the deck under the gazebo, that's our favorite spot. The water slapping up against the pier is so relaxing. I love their omelets and the potatoes but everything is good! Peaceful outdoor seating areas.

Pier_366_Bze, Marketing Officer at Pier 366 Seafood House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

We are grateful for your wonderful words and feedback, we aim to please and exceed expectations each time. We look forward to your continued patronage, @soulsisters! :)

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had breakfast with a big group of people. Little did we know we would be eating with the Pier 366 people again at a wedding later that night.

I met a fry jack at breakfast. There must have been a 100 at our table. They are not to be missed. I ended up having fry jacks about 4 times on our long weekend. Pier 366 were the best.

My Belizean plate had yummy refried beans (the size of a tablespoon). I wanted more. I could have eaten a bowl of them with my fry jacks. The fruit was fresh and naturally sweet. The juices were fresh squeezed

At the wedding we had a lot of good food that I can't recount here. We also had a few too many rum punch drinks. Hence the lack of memory about the food. I do remember it was good just can't go into details.

I would go to the restaurant again.

Those are a lot of fry jacks and don't worry, we'll never run out.. Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks, @Shegoneagain. It’s always a pleasure to have you and your beloved family as our guests. I’ll be sure to share your comments with the team. They will be happy to know that you all enjoyed their hospitality and food. We hope to see you back at the Banyan Bay Suites/Pier 366 very soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Let me say that I cant decide if it’s the Staff or the food that keep us coming back week after week! Chef, Minnie, Bianca, Diego, V and all the rest are like family. And the food is delicious!! You will be welcomed with a smile and fed like a king. Try it!

Pier_366_Bze, Marketing Officer at Pier 366 Seafood House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Susan. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, our team is top-notch when it comes to service excellence! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I stayed at Banyan Bay Villas for a week in the A building, so literally right next to Pier 366. The food was phenomenal! We ate here at least four times and I got something different every time. I had the best escargot in my entire life here. Every dish of seafood I had was fantastic. I stayed in Banyan Bay with six other people. We would have bites of each others' food and everything was great.

Not only was the food good, but the location is spectacular. You are right on the water. It's beautiful at night when they turn on their lights. Everywhere outside has great views. There is a little gazebo outside that is very romantic.

Lastly, the service is to notch. Every server we had was extremely friendly and great at their job. We had a 1 year old with us and the hostesses were all so kind and loving to her. They really looked out for the kids at the restaurant. I saw a couple of interactions where the chef came out and was chatting with the servers and hosts and everyone got along really well. I like to see that in restaurant staff.

You can't go wrong here!

Excellent review and that is a milestone for us to hear you had 'the best escargot in your life"! WOW! :) Thank you so much for your wonderful remarks Mr. Harper. It’s always a pleasure to have you all as our guests. The girls have raved about your lovely kids and how wonderful it was to have met you all. I’ll be sure to share your comments with the team. We hope to see you back at the Pier 366/Banyan Bay Suites very soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The shrimp gazpacho, ahi tuna, and grilled lobster were 5 Star as was the service by our waiter Elias. The lobster ceviche, however, was a big disappointment - lots of salsa, but not much lobster. Hard to understand, especially since it's Lobster Fest week in San Pedro.

Hey there bethtulrich, thank you for your kind words on your culinary experience with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed the Shrimp gazpacho, grilled lobster and ahi tuna. We usually pride ourselves with our seafood ceviche, so i understand if your dish did not reflect that and we would like to apologize for the inconsistency. I have personally touched base with our chefs to avoid any future repetitions of the incident. We trust you will give us another chance to make it up to you! See you soon...