“Fine Dining in San Pedro”
Review of EVOO euro bistro

EVOO euro bistro
Ranked #40 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Description: EVOO euro bistro was created by Executive Chef Hugo Meyer and his unyielding desire to combine his European cooking expertise and personal touch to offer an unparalleled cuisine in San Pedro. Offering the only hand crafted pastas, homemade mozzarella cheeses and chocolate fondue in the country, EVOO's distinct menu complements it's captivating and intimate bistro decor. The one and only Gin House in Belize, EVOO, provides exclusive imported Gins & Tonics in addition to european favorites such as Kir Royal, Nigroni and Sangria
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This is definitely a fine dining experience. Its a few miles north of San Pedro. Its a beautiful restaurant with quality service and food. We had very good pasta dishes. All in all a great evening spent dining here.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We had a group dinner at EVOO resturant and the food was very good. Even thought the menu was pre-selected it still turned out to be a very good dinner. I had the baked lobster and my wife had their rib dish. I got a chance to taste her ribs and they were excellent, the lobster however was overcooked an a little dry. I would not order again for a large party; They had a very good wine list that you could order by the glass. Being from Calif. they had a lot of Calif. wines which I enjoy.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This place was a wonderful surprise. Fine dining, food, drinks and service were excellent, romantic setting.

2  Thank Bronkco
Reviewed 25 October 2017

My husband and I were visiting the island of Ambergris Caye in celebration of our 5th wedding anniversary. Melissa Calderon from the restaurant was wonderful in helping us to celebrate. She set up the most amazing dinner we've had in a long time! The atmosphere; perfect! The staff; perfect! The food; amazing!! Thank you to all who helped make our anniversary so special.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
1  Thank Kimber5861
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The only reason I am giving this restaurant 4/5 stars is because of lack of choices for those with special dietary restrictions. The restaurant itself, however, is phenomenal! As a gluten free vegan, most of the menu items were not suitable for me. However, the staff went above and beyond to provide me with an appetizer that is not on the menu. My husband said his food was great. Would recommend to others.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant