“AMAZING AUTHENTIC DELICIOUS!”

Brooklyn Brothers Bagel Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in San Pedro
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The bagels were soooo delicious! I had a breakfast bagel with ham, cheese, egg, and cream cheese . And we brought back some crunchy bagel chips to dip in our hotel! 10/10 will definitely be back!

1  Thank Happiness756017

Reviewed 29 August 2018

I had the jalapeno cheddar bagel with a lobster cream cheese and it was amazing! The owner is also super friendly. Its kinda tucked away, but worth it!

1  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Let me start off by saying, I am a New Yorker, born and raised. As such, my bagel expectations are high and experience way more frequent than our low-carb culture would approve. Now living in Texas, I have been on a 20 year expedition to find the perfect bagel outside of New York - who knew it would be in Belize!

San Pedro is now my favorite place in the world and having a true New York bagel experience makes it even more perfect. Linda, who runs the shop, is an amazing host and long time resident of the island. She is so welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable. While they are a little off the beaten path - it is well worth the short drive south to seek them out. If you close your eyes while eating, you might think you are at Zabar's on Broadway - what a wonderful mini-surprise to open your eyes and find yourself in paradise!

1  Thank GreyElph
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had decided to try this bagel shop based on the reviews from Tripadvisor. This place is south of town. Look for the signs on Sea Grape drive that will tell you where to go. I went up to the counter and a very friendly person took my order. I chose a garlic and onion bagel with hummus and ordered a coffee as well. I sat down and took advantage of the free wifi. My coffee came out in a few minutes. It wasn't even hot, lukewarm at best. My bagel came out shortly thereafter. It was quite dry. The hummus seemed stale. I realize the earlier reviews are very positive. Maybe I just came on a bad day. Overall, the meal was average at best

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This was an easy walk from where we stayed so I went a few times during my trip. The coffee is roasted right next door at Caye Coffee. The bagels were outstanding and the cream cheese flavors were delicious. I settled on guava nutmeg as my favorite. Don’t be discouraged by the location as it is a little hard to find. The destination is worth the journey.

1  Thank Colin R