“SPLENDID”
Review of Secret Beach

Secret Beach
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed this beach with its wide array of eateries and Belkin beer flowing. I walked out into the ocean for at least 25 feet and I was only waist deep in the beautiful light emerald green water. My only regrets is that we arrived their about noon and next time I will arrive earlier so I can spend the entire day playing in the water. i was totally at peace. I loved it

1  Thank Dcemperor
"an adventure"
in 17 reviews
"truck stop"

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Most beautiful water I've ever seen. Quiet and not populated. Good food. Loved it. Way better than our hotel.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is one is the most amazing beaches I’ve seen. Walk right into crystal clear water where you can sunbathe, snorkel or just cool off. There are chairs in the shade, but need to get there early to get one. We got there around 10 and there were a few left. The ride to get to this beach was quite an adventure. My 8 and 10 year old loved every second of the bumpy ride in the golf cart, which is part of the experience that we’ll treasure. However it was long - 1 hour from mosquito coast (south of town). But my kids loved chasing all the fish and didn’t want to leave. Would do it again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Probably the nicest of the beaches in San Pedro if you can tolerate the 4 mile chug hole bumpy road. Don't get me wrong it is a trip that is worth it but it seems like forever getting there. Crystal clear blue waters soft sand. ! or 2 bars on site that serves some incredible grub

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We kept pinching ourselves ... We couldn’t believe the uninterrupted view of crystal clear blue realtively calm water and stunning white sand beaches. It is THE best place to swim and hang-out for the day! The leeward side of the island provides such contrast compared to the eastern side with the barrier reef. As you drive along the scruffy landscape on the unforgiving trail that will no doubt rearrange your insides, you stumble on the heavenly not so secret beach. Swim, float, sleep, read a book, bring a kite to fly, crack a coconut... It is worth the trip!

I would arrive early, I think the beach bars/grills open at 10:00... The UV is unrelenting and there are plenty of sitting options for either shade or sun. The beach is long and has several establishments that provide music and food/drink choices. You can’t bring in anything of your own to eat or drink. Prices are fair. There is no electricity out there...everything runs on solar or generator. It does get very busy. Our trip was a 45 minute ride one way from our beach location in San Pedro via a golf cart. We also saw people riding bikes, motorbikes and even a car on that crazy road!