“A Total Thrill”
Review of Shark Ray Alley

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My partner and I decided to be daring and go swim with the sharks which was scary but fun at the same time. I must be crazy but we did. A shark actually swam right below me and bumped my leg. It was great.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 011)
All reviews
"snorkel trip"
in 17 reviews

83 - 87 of 1 011 reviews

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Shark ray alley was a great experience.oncewe arrived to the snorkeling site the tour guy
Saw a nurse shark about y ft long he was able to hold the shark a d the group of us went up and touched it. He also found a sting ray which he caught and we were ble to touch it also.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I did this as part of a snorkeling trip offered by Tuff E Nuff. It was a blast! The guides throw some fish food into the water and the sharks and rays gather. The sharks are "nurse sharks" -- not aggressive and without the big teeth we are used to seeing in Hollywood! The rays and sharks didn't bother anyone. It was a thrill to see them up close. I felt very safe but always kept in mind not to touch either. Underwater is their world and we're just guests.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

They feed the harmless sharks and rays so they congregate in great numbers around the boats. A brief boat tour that requires a guide. Pleasant enough, but I prefer encounters in the natural ecology.