“A Total Thrill”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$66,99*
and up
Belize Hol Chan Marine Reserve and Shark Ray...
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My partner and I decided to be daring and go swim with the sharks which was scary but fun at the same time. I must be crazy but we did. A shark actually swam right below me and bumped my leg. It was great.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"san pedro"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Shark ray alley was a great experience.oncewe arrived to the snorkeling site the tour guy
Saw a nurse shark about y ft long he was able to hold the shark a d the group of us went up and touched it. He also found a sting ray which he caught and we were ble to touch it also.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did this as part of a snorkeling trip offered by Tuff E Nuff. It was a blast! The guides throw some fish food into the water and the sharks and rays gather. The sharks are "nurse sharks" -- not aggressive and without the big teeth we are used to seeing in Hollywood! The rays and sharks didn't bother anyone. It was a thrill to see them up close. I felt very safe but always kept in mind not to touch either. Underwater is their world and we're just guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They feed the harmless sharks and rays so they congregate in great numbers around the boats. A brief boat tour that requires a guide. Pleasant enough, but I prefer encounters in the natural ecology.