Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$97
Agoda.comUS$97
Hyatt.comUS$97
TripadvisorUS$97
Priceline
StayForLongUS$121
All reviews great place to stay free breakfast rooms are spacious sitting area hot breakfast mini fridge staff was very friendly business trip yogurt enjoyed my stay definitely stay here again hp couch freeway atlanta
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

So it's the cheapest of the Hyatt chain and you come in knowing that. It's Hyatt so your expectations are not low, you just don't expect to be pampered, right? Well not so fast my friend. I ended up extending my stay TWICE, and not because of a swanky room, modern amenities or an active social bar area. No, because I felt like I was home. Yanik, or "The Frenchman" he will tell you you can call him if you forget his name was a star. I'm pretty sure he just sleeps there as I was approached by name and with a mask-hidden smile at all times of the day. I was truly felt VIP by him as well as Connie the GM and the awesome Paul Pierce who was always busy fixing something or helping someone. My room was decent, nothing special, but all I needed but the experience was top tier. The welcome letter upon arrival was personalized with what took a little time. Like fancy writing and some stickers, etc. It felt nice to be thought of before I got there. When I extended I got another nice sticker laden note and a bonus of my fav adult beverage from the shop ( yup the Frenchman paid attention there too ). So if you're in the Alpharetta area DO IT! And seriously it was like $68 I think. Like Arnold, "I'll be back".

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Yannick Um Gwet, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Windward Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear 14sleeves,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback following your last stay at the Hyatt Place Alpharetta Windward Parkway. I am delighted, you enjoyed your stay and we met all your expectations.
I have shared with my whole team your great and rewarding feedback, which encouraging us to keep on providing such high standards of service to all of our guests.
I thank you for recommending the Hyatt Place Alpharetta Windward Parkway.
We are looking forward to have the pleasure to welcome you again, meanwhile we are all connected/hooked up on the show:
my321smile.com !!
Thanks for your visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were quick to address any concerns that we had regarding our experience at the hotel. Overall we enjoyed our time there and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place to stay in a great location.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Yannick Um Gwet, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Windward Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear Stefanie,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Alpharetta Windward Parkway. I am very thankful for bringing up such a positive comment to the rest of the staff.
We are all looking forward for your return in the near future. Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 16 February 2021

Trip was not pleasant at all. Room was ok. Noise was very loud in hallway. Other guests would slam their doors. Children would run around in the hallway with trash cans and making noise in the late hours of the evening. I would not recommend this location. Stay at the North Point location it’s closer to the mall and restaurants and it’s better overall

Dear falconsfan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback concerning your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Alpharetta Windward Parkway.
We have taken notes of the issues you encountered during your stay and we sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations.
Unfortunately that weekend the hotel has hosted sporty teams of teenagers, it would have been a pleasure to accommodate you to another location if my team were informed. Again sorry and thank you for your visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 February 2021

Over all service was good somethings could have been better, breakfast was not to the liking of the children and no microwave to heat the French toast which was cold and tasted greasy without be heated.

Dear irmaellis61,

I was delighted to read your very positive feedback! The team and I are delighted you like our overall service.
We do apologize for the inconvenience experienced during the breakfast and we do offer microwave upon request.
Thank you for your visit and we are looking forward to welcome you again and give a blast to your kids during one of their favorite meal of the day: the breakfast.

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 January 2021

Heard a few bumps and tings in the hallway. Once I got up to look out of the peep hole I saw the room attendant coming to my door around 11:15 ..... she then put her head to my door and once I banged the door she ran off. Unpleasant experience especially knowing I called for 2pm checkout

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Yannick Um Gwet, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Windward Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear nickhubb97,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and the quality of the property. In addition, please know that your comments and issues were addressed and corrected.
Sorry for the confusion with our team member, checking if the room was vacated and unfortunately your late check-out request was not communicated to that staff member. I would like to know that that behavior is not a reflection of our level of service.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that we will meet your expectations next visit.

Best regards,