“Underwhelmed”
Review of Newk's Eatery

Newk's Eatery
Ranked #28 of 186 Restaurants in Albany
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: If you are searching within the "Good Restaurants Near Me" category, you have definitely come to the right place! Newk’s fresh-made food starts with impeccable ingredients. We literally go the extra mile to source only the finest flavors – even if they’re on the other side of the globe. Whether it’s a quick lunch, family meal or office catering, you always get the best from Newk’s Eatery. Our best soups, amazing sandwich menu, flavorful pizza, incredible salad menu and more will have your taste buds singing!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I will preface by saying I love Newk’s as a company. I travel on business very frequently. When I am in an area that has a Newk’s, I always stop for lunch.
Today, I had to wait for about 3 minutes to be greeted. No big deal. I was greeted with a “hey” and then just stared at. Where was the peppy “welcome to Newk’s! How can I help you?”?
I ordered a Salad that came with Bleu Cheese (which I despise), so I asked for no cheese. My order is correct on my receipt, yet I have Bleu Cheese on my salad.
Underwhelming experience. Will not visit Newk’s of Albany when I am back in the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

My visit to this great restaurant was at the beginning of the busy lunch rush hour. However, Newk's of Albany, Georgia did not miss a beat! Foremost, this casual dining experience was really nice. It was like we were reeled in from the moment we walked in the door. Every employee in the restaurant that came near our table was VERY cordial and friendly. However, one employee really sticks out as he made sure that we felt like we were his most important guests - Akendai. I observed Akendai's interactions with other patrons only to realize he made them feel significant as well! After he inputted our order, Akendai visted our table multiple times to make sure we were happy. Akendai's positive attitude and very friendly customer service is to be commended! Kudos to management of Newk's of Albany for employing a customer service agent who genuinely cares about the satisfaction of patrons! Thank you so much Akendai! What an awesome atmosphere, delicious food, and first-class customer service at Newk's of Albany, Georgia!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Been there several times nice place awesome food great service in a lovely space ! Fresh seafood and strong drinks this place never disappoints always look forward to my trips here !

Newks A, Manager at Newk's Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Adam, we appreciate your review.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

From the looks of the parking lot, it appeared that there would be a long wait, but we went in and ordered immediately. Nice layout. Service was swift. Friendly staff. A tad bit pricey for lunch, but well worth it!

Newks A, Manager at Newk's Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Kewa, thank you to reviewing us! The parking lot can be deceiving. We are glad you decided to come in! We offer the freshest ingredients prepared fresh to order with generous portions! We hope you will come again!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Great food, busy, good service, take out is great and fast. A little noisy sometimes but great for the family or a place to just meet and enjoy.

Newks A, Manager at Newk's Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you for you review! We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Newk's Eatery? Share your experiences!