“Melody server”
Review of Seafood Kitchen

Seafood Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: OUR STORY Let Seafood Kitchen serve you the freshest seafood Jacksonville has to offer. The Stuart's- father and son duo- have been serving ridiculously large portions at super low prices for 32 years and counting! Seafood Kitchen has a new face to share with Jacksonville. The Stuarts still hang their biggest catch on the wall, they still serve huge family portions, fishermen still boast about their latest catch, and generations of local patrons dine with tourist and businessmen on locally, and often owner caught seafood.
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I have been going to Seafood Kitchen for over 10 years. The food is excellent and consistent. Melody is a wonderful server and very attentive to your needs and wants.

1  Thank Jedmund5154
Nathan S, Owner at Seafood Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thanks! We appreciate the review and hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Luv this place , great food for a great price ! Service from Melody was awesome , very friendly very attentive !

1  Thank Aaron H

Thanks a lot! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Fisherman's platter was incredible....unbelievable amount of food....and incredible fresh, fresh, fresh shrimp, oysters, clams, white fish, deviled crab, scallops.....MMMMMMMMMMM.

LIZ WAS OUR SERVER AND WAS JUST AWESOME..

Date of visit: September 2018

Happy to hear it! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I frequent Atlantic Beach, and I also look at Trip Advisor reviews on a fairly regular basis. For quite some time now I couldn't help but notice Seafood Kitchen was on top. So, I polled my friends, even my mother-in-law, and they said Seafood Kitchen is awesome. My wife and I finally decided we had to make the short drive to check it out. Well, it was good, and yes the service is good, but the whole time I was there I kept thinking, I liked Safe Harbor better. How could it be that they are #2?

Here is my rationale; Seafood Kitchen is conveniently located right off Atlantic Boulevard next to the tourist area and shopping. Safe Harbor Seafood Market is 5.5 miles away in Mayport, off the beaten path. Note: there is a Safe Harbor Restaurant in Jax Beach - not that one. Seafood Kitchen likely attracts a broader group of people that vote on TA.

Ok, so my vote is for Safe Harbor Restaurant, and I'll tell you why. The atmosphere. You can choose a table facing the harbor and stare at shrimp boats while you eat a basket of freshly fried shrimp that probably came off of those boats a few hours ago. I also think the food was slightly better and fresher, plus you have a seafood market inside the restaurant if you decide to take some fresh catch home with you.

I'm heading out to Atlantic Beach again this weekend, and I know where I crave to eat.

1  Thank floridatraveler33
Nathan S, Owner at Seafood Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Hi mrs Florida traveler33

Thank you for your business and im glad our service and food was great. We have a cult following as you can see. This is a family owned business and mine.So you can see why i may be a little disappointed that you spent the entire time on our little piece of trip advisor advertising another business trying to sway customers on my page to go to somewhere else lol. Hope you understand my logic.
Heres a few reasons we are #1
1. Our reviews are based on the food and service not the location
2. We buy all our fresh seafood from the same boats and fishermen through safe harbour (owners are close family friends)
3. We offer table service. We wait on you as where safe harbour you wait on yourself.
4. We give you twice the amount of seafood for your money. our portions are double theirs for the same product
5. so as you can see their business is based around profits, no tableside service (no waiters), small portions.
6. so as you can see we dont have a view but people spend their money to not have to get thier own driks and always leave with a box of food knowing they got their moneys worth.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and excellent service. Melody made us feel like we were at our home. Thank you Melody.

1  Thank mpace107