“Good Fun Place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have been there twice and like the food and entertainment. They do live bands and karaoke on some nights.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The reviews looked good and it was near by so I gave it a try. I had a taco and enchilada combo. The shredded beef in the taco was very good. The rest of the plate, including the rice and beans and little flavoring or spice. The chips and salsa were good. My server was AWOL and finally showed up eventually so I could get my bill. Nothing was so good that I would say "Have to go back!!!!!"

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Liked the food and the location was much larger than it looks. This was my first visit here, but family had been before. Everyone wanted a patio seat so ended up with a long wait on a Friday evening to get a table. Because they were busy service was a little lacking. Took a while before we were able to order our drink once seated and were told she would be back for our food order. Took close to 10 minutes before that happened. Would go back and try them again just not during the peak dinner rush on a Friday.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Food was very tasty and the portion were good. The service was poor. Waitress came over and " are you ready to order" no hello or smile. When food was delivered the same. Margarita jumbo was worth the $6.95.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The taco plate was just ok. One taco was very soggy and overall food was not that great. Plate was hotter than the food. Would not go back when other restaurant options are available.

Been to Casa Vallarta Mexican? Share your experiences!