Open today: 08:00 - 20:00

Great

Reviewed 24 September 2018
mikael992
Atlanta, Georgia

All reviews these guys rafting trip fly fishing the river roaring fork free photos wet suits caught fish other companies paddle boarding great group great rafting experience white water rafting great trip low water highly recommend this company great guide
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I fished with Adam Mink on a perfect late September day and caught 7-8 Browns and Rainbows. They hit mostly nymphs but, we landed a Brown on a streamer. Adam was a lot of fun and knows his stuff. I will definitely call him the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

We had a great half day of fishing, caught plenty of fish and our guide was awesome. Will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Elk Mountain fly fishing guides Trevor and Adam guided our day long fly fishing trip for my two sons and myself. Both guides were extremely knowledgeable, passionate about helping others learn the techniques of fly fishing, and fun loving. They made the most of our day, ensuring that each of us mastered various techniques and caught fish. With their guidance, we caught several brown trout from 20" down to 10" as well as a couple of Rainbows in spite of being late in the season (September 1).. I highly recommend going through Elk Mountain Expeditions for scheduling fly fishing in the Aspen area!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

My husband & I went on a guided fly fishing trip with Adam last weekend and it was a great experience. Adam was super to work with and went through a short lesson and away we went. Caught brown and rainbow trout. It was a great morning and experience. Adam even figured out a closer fishing spot so we wouldn't have to travel as far. This Oklahoma couple had a blast. I highly recommend this company!! Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I can't stress how wonderful the guides from Elk Mountain are! A few of us were a little worried at the start of the trip because we hadn't kayaked through rapids before, but we were given great direction and advice and that made all the difference! Such a fun afternoon -- we will definitely be coming back to the area to do more trips with Elk Mountain!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful! Great down to earth company. We had Connor for our fly trip guide, he was amazing. He has so much passion and love for what he does and he just wants to spread and share will all. We also went on a rafting trip with Tyler and Tim as our driver/photographer. Hoth were great! They were hilarious and made the experience so much fun. We can't wait to go again when we come back! Support small businesses and go with Elk Mtn. You won't regret it for sure!

Date of experience: August 2018