“Closed for business...”

Pic Nic Fry
Ranked #38 of 50 Restaurants in Avalon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Closed for business in 2017. As of this writing, no new tenant as yet identified. Its standard fare of corn dogs, soft-serve ice cream, and similar semi-fast food can be found at Coney Island and elsewhere on the island.

Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

This is a walk up window that offers quick & cheap eats....mostly fried. Burgers, fries, etc. Good for quick bite or if your on a budget.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

My husband and I picked up some quick food on the way back to the Catalina Express - he got a Quesadilla and I got a Hamburger.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

This place has wonderful ice cream which I am told that has high butter fat which makes it so incredibly delicious.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Found this place on our second day there. They are very reasonably priced and the quality was very good. Wish I found then on our first day. We had breakfast burritos, fish tacos, ceviche and ice cream. All very yummy. No indoor seating but plenty of places to sit and eat outside. Only negative is that they need some salsas. Next time I go to Catalina I will buy a salsa at the Von's grocery store. I really like that you can watch your food being cooked and prepared. I could spend more and eat at a restaurant but the cost would double.